Hey all, Welcome to Geeksforjobs
Accenture off campus drive 2020
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services.
We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
|Job Title||Accenture Is Hiring SAS Analytics|
|Description||Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services.|
|Work Location||Gurugram – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
- Role :Application Designer
- Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAS Analytics,SAS Base & Macros,Teradata BI
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Support UAT and testing requirement during monthly release cycle B: Developing monthly SAS reporting datasets which are critical for Credit Risk Reporting C: Perform risk analysis and developing business dashboards involving key risk metrics which serve as catalyst to build and generate critical bank wide reports D: Designing control framework using SAS and Excel to uncover trend, recommend business solutions and implement strategic initiatives
- Technical Experience : A: ATleast 5 years of Significant experience demonstrated proficiency in all aspects of SAS Data Integration StudioDI Studio, SAS Management Console, SAS Enterprise Guide, Macros, SAS VA, Teradata or similar database technology B: Working knowledge of SAS Debug options and process C: Experience of SAS Stored process and ability to create user friendly SAS stored process web applications D: Working knowledge of Unix/Shell scripting and Control table which monitor the jobs
- Professional Attributes : A: Should have good Communication and analytical skills
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
Apply Now: Click Here (Recruitment Drive)