Hey all, Welcome to Geeksforjobs
OFF CAMPUS DRIVE 2020
Adidas is hiring for the position of Software Engineer. For more such virtual internships, work from home opportunities, free udemy coupons be active on our website.
At adidas, our believe is that “through sports we have the power to change lives”. We believe that Digital will help us accelerate the connections to our consumers lives. In Web & Mobile, we are the technical pioneers that build the technology vision enabling those digital connections. As individuals we are creative, confident and collaborative in our agile approach which gives us speed and quality for our consumers while making our teams empowered and autonomous.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Designing, coding and testing complex programs and scripts from agreed specifications, and subsequent iterations, using agreed standards and tools, to achieve a well-engineered result.
- Taking part in reviews of own work and leads reviews of colleagues’ work.
- Reviewing requirements and specifications and defines test conditions.
- Designing test cases and test scripts under own direction, mapping back to pre-determined criteria, recording and reporting outcomes.
- Analyzing and reporting test activities and results.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Ideally University degree in IT or related area. IT working experience is a plus.
- A proper understanding of a problem or situation by breaking it down systematically into its component parts and identifying the relationships between these parts.
- Maintaining focus on agreed objectives and deliverables whatever the circumstances.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
Apply Now : Click_Here! (Adidas Recruitment Drive Link )