Hey all, Welcome to Geeksforjobs
Amazon AWS Careers For Freshers Hiring As Cloud Support Associate of Any Degree Graduates
Amazon AWS Careers For Freshers: Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from a Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Company Name: Amazon
Company Website: Amazon
Wikipedia: Amazon Wiki
Position: Cloud Support Associate
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Passout Batch: 2018/2019/2020
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Package: Best In Industry
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
- 0-1 years of experience in Linux/Windows systems administration, database design and optimization, big data analysis, network administration, and dev ops.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in one of the branches (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE) or MCA with an aggregate of 65% overall
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer focus & Multi-tasking skills
- Self-starter who is excited about technology
- Troubleshooting / Support experience
- Basics in OS concepts / Linux/Unix Systems administration (Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat, Solaris, etc)
- Programming / scripting experience (Java, Perl, Ruby, C#, and/or PHP)
- Basic knowledge in Networking (TCP/IP, DNS) /Database
- Exposure to Cloud computing
- Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
- Learn and use groundbreaking technologies
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers’ individual needs
- Interact with leading technologists around the world and resolve customer issues
- Drive customer communication during critical events
- Work Location: Bangalore and Hyderabad
- Amazon has built a reputation for excellence and Amazon Internet Services (AISPL), the local reseller of AWS is carrying on that tradition while leading the world in Cloud technologies.
- AWS Services provides developers and small to large businesses access to the horizontally scalable state of the art cloud infrastructure like S3, EC2, AMI, Cloud Front and Simple DB, that powers Amazon.com.
- Developers can build any type of business on AWS Platform and scale their application with growing business needs. We want you to help share and shape our mission to be Earth’s most customer-centric company.
- Our evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of invention that is part of our DNA.
- We do every day by inventing elegant and simple solutions to complex technical and business problems. We’re making history and the good news is that we’ve only just begun.
Apply Link: Click here