Hey all, Welcome to Geeksforjobs
Amazon Recruitment For Content Associate
Amazon is hiring for the position of digital content associate. For more such off campus drives, internship drives and free courses updates be active on our website.
- The primary responsibility of the role is to perform analysis, quality checks on digital content and to identify errors as well as validating errors reported by various systems and customers.
- He/she needs to continuously adapt to and learn the new features of various tools and systems and improve on his/her acumen to identify and report the errors. He/she has to follow SOP to catch errors in the content.
- The associate will need to be aware of operation metrics like productivity (number of titles processed per hour), quality (defect percentage) and delivery/latency SLA. The associate will be measured on his/her compliance to these metrics, SLA requirements, QA guidelines, team goals, personal goals and ability to ideate and drive process improvements for closure.
- He/she should be a team player and come up with ideas to improve the editing/QA process.
- The associate will need to often contact publishers and vendor managers to report errors identified and provide status update as and when required.
- The employee will be an individual contributor for this role.
- In addition the associate must be able to pay close attention to minute details, have good communication skills, and a professional demeanor.
- He/She should be a team player and come up with improvement ideas to improve the process.
|Job Title||Amazon Is Hiring Digital Content Associate|
|Description||The primary responsibility of the role is to perform analysis, quality checks on digital content and to identify errors as well as validating errors reported by various systems and customers.|
|Work Location||Chennai – India
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
- High level of skill in written English, including spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment driven by complex software systems and processes.
- Should be self-motivated and a good team player.
- Good at problem solving, data analysis and troubleshooting issues related to content quality.
- Good interpersonal skills to manage ongoing relationships with software team and inter-operations teams.
- Ability to work seamlessly in MS Excel & MS Word.
- Proof reading skill set will be an added advantage.
- Self starter, good team player.
- Strong attention to detail in editing content and deep dive and identify root causes of issues.
- Knowledge of or experience in Publishing industry is a big plus.
- Ability to drive new mechanisms within internal teams.
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
Apply Now : Click Here ( Amazon Content Associate)