Hey all, Welcome to Geeksforjobs
Off campus drive 2020
Would you like to be part of a team that is solving new business challenges through innovative technology?
The Team: Physical store technology teams support solutions for Amazon’s brick and mortar store. For example, one such store is the Amazon Books store, which offers a curated selection of books and an array of Amazon devices. It is a magical experience that combines the best parts of a neighborhood bookstore with Amazon.com’s low prices and the expertise of passionate, knowledgeable staff who tailor their approach to the unique needs of each customer. While we use existing Amazon systems when possible, you’ll be working on challenging problems that need innovative solutions specifically for all Amazon’s brick and mortar store formats.
The ideal candidate is excited by technology, passionate about learning and should view every customer interaction as an opportunity to create an exceptional customer experience. Everyone on the team needs to be entrepreneurial, excited to work in a “green field”, wear many hats and work in a highly collaborative environment that is more startup than big company.
The Role: How often have you had an opportunity to be a founding member of a team that is tasked with solving a huge business problem through innovative technology? Would you like to know more about how computer vision and machine learning can be used to solve these problems? If this sounds intriguing, then we’d like to talk to you about a role on a new Amazon team tackling a set of problems requiring significant innovation.
The Role: Everyone on the team needs to be entrepreneurial, wear many hats and work in a highly collaborative environment that’s more startup than big company. We’ll need to tackle problems that span a variety of domains: computer vision, image recognition, machine learning, real-time and distributed systems.
|Job Title||Amazon Is Hiring Software Development Engineer|
|Description||Physical store technology teams support solutions for Amazon’s brick and mortar store. For example, one such store is the Amazon Books store, which offers a curated selection of books and an array of Amazon devices.|
|Work Location||Bengaluru – India
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline, or 1+ years professional experience in software development
- Fluency in Java, C# or other object-oriented languages.
- Passion and established experience for full stack software development
- Proficiency in software system design
- Expertise in data structures, algorithms, object-oriented design and complexity analysis.
- Ability to produce bullet-proof code that is fault-tolerant, efficient and maintainable.
- Working knowledge of UNIX systems
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
Apply Now: Click Here (Recruitment Drive)