Hey all, Welcome to Geeksforjobs
What is AmazeWoW?
AmazeWoW is a development initiative with internship and FTE SDE (Full-time Software Development Engineer) opportunities for Amazon in India, focused on bringing in top tech talent from engineering institutes. AmazeWoW aims at building a gender balance at the entry level for SDE role, so that with the Amazon’s talent nurturing environment, the future leadership pipeline of Amazon technology team is more diverse.
Registration open : April 20th
Registration close : May 5th
Prep session for eligible candidates : May 8th – 21st
Online Assessment : May 22nd – 24th
Test Results Online : May 29th
Prep sessions : May 30th – June 6th
Software Development Engineer
- Applicable to candidates from 2021 and 2022 graduation batches with no backlog & CGPA>6.5/10.
- Students who have been evaluated by Amazon in the last 6 months are not eligible.
- Students who are currently being evaluated by Amazon are not eligible.
|Job Title||Amazon Is Hiring Software Development Engineer|
|Description||Amazon teams in India work on complex business challenges to innovate and create efficient solutions that enable various Amazon businesses, including Amazon websites across the world as well as support Payments, Transportation, and Digital products and services like the Kindle family of tablets, e-readers and the store.|
|Work Location||Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Delhi – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Amazon teams in India work on complex business challenges to innovate and create efficient solutions that enable various Amazon businesses, including Amazon websites across the world as well as support Payments, Transportation, and Digital products and services like the Kindle family of tablets, e-readers and the store. We are proud to have some of the finest talent and strong leaders with proven experience working to make Amazon the Earth’s most customer-centric company.
At a strategic level, our development team will be instrumental in shaping the product direction and will be actively involved in defining key product features that impact the business.
We are looking for a passionate, hard-working, and talented Software Development Engineer who can build innovative and mission critical system software applications and tools. You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and development of consumer products. You will be responsible for delivery and support of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications and tools.
Ability to design and code right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
– Drive best practices and engineering excellence.
– Work with other team members to develop the architecture and design of new and current systems.
– Work in an agile environment to deliver high quality software.
– Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree with >6.5 CGPA in Computer Science/Information Science Engineering or equivalent combination of technical education.
– Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform)
– Good understanding of design patterns, data structures, algorithm
– Experience with distributed systems, algorithms and relational databases
– Excellent coding & problem solving skills
– Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
– Ability to think about problem statement and build optimal solutions
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
Apply Now : Click_Here (Only For Females)