Hey all, Welcome to Geeksforjobs
Batch: 2020 only
Degree: A Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience;
Position: Software Development Engineer Intern
Amazon teams in India work on complex business challenges to innovate and create efficient solutions that enable various Amazon businesses, including Amazon websites across the world as well as support Payments, Transportation, and Digital products and services like the Kindle family of tablets, e-readers and the store. We are proud to have some of the finest talent and strong leaders with proven experience working to make Amazon the Earth’s most customer-centric company.
At a strategic level, our development team will be instrumental in shaping the product direction and will be actively involved in defining key product features that impact the business.
We are looking for a passionate, hard-working, and talented Software Development Engineer who can build innovative and mission critical system software applications and tools. You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and development of consumer products. You will be responsible for delivery and support of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications and tools.
· Candidates who will graduate in June 2020
· A Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience;
· Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform)
· Good software development background including design patterns, data structures, test driven development
· Experience with distributed systems, algorithms and relational databases
· Software development experience in building highly scalable applications
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
For more such updates:
Join our : Whatsapp group
Join our : Telegram group
Apply Now: Click_Here!