Hey all, Welcome to Geeksforjobs
Off Campus Drive 2020
Amdocs is hiring for the position of Technology Specialist. For more such off campus drives, internships and free courses be active on our platform.
Who are we?
At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries.
|Job Title||Amdocs Hiring Technology Specialist|
|Description||At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world.|
|Work Location||Pune – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019.
For more information, visit Amdocs at http://www.amdocs.com
In one sentence
Support multiple customers during project lifecycle by ongoing matrix and complex team/task management
What will your job look like?
- Ability to work in different shifts based on specific project requirements
- You will Independently perform and lead complex Infra team/tasks in matrix environment with diverse variety of tasks/challenges
- You will be planning, designing, programming and implementing Infra utilities/activities in account or cross-account support (automated or manual)
- You will be analyzing and monitoring results, control troubleshooting processes on a technical
- You will be providing Integration/CC (Configuration Control)/MW (middleware) professional guidance and coaching to project management and development teams and implementation groups as well as customer architects – internal and external Amdocs customers, including stakeholders without Infra understanding
- You will be leading quality assurance of team’s deliverables: Reviewing Infra code/scripts to meet KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) and SLA (Service Level Agreement), and initiating LL (Lessons Learned)/RCAs (Root Cause Analysis) and sharing results
- You will be providing infra support to internal and external customers through high-standard deliverables, following company methodology (in some cases defining the methodology and guidelines).
All you need is…
- Both self-professed and industry-proven master of Linux, from shell scripting to server provisioning
- Experience with Mysql / MongoDB / Tomcat / Hazelcast / MariaDB / RabbitMQ
- Experience with Git, automated builds, continuous integration (Jenkins
- Some experience with shell scripting (BASH and CSH) and Python
- Experience with Ansible, Kubernetes, Dockers.
Why you will love this job:
- You will have a wide scope of activities
- You will have excellent products and solutions
- You will have scope for professional development
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
Apply Now : Click Here (Recruitment Drive link)