Hey all, Welcome to Geeksforjobs
Off Campus Drive 2020
Amdocs is hiring for the position of Software Support Engineer. For more such updates related to off campus drives, internship drives, free udemy coupons be active on our website.
Who are we?
Every day, billions of transactions, calls and messages that hold the world’s communications fabric together run on systems that Amdocs has helped to create.
Because we work with some of the largest and most innovative companies on the planet, our work makes an impact. Over the past four decades, we have continually reinvented ourselves, and as we keep moving into exciting new areas such as media, gaming, IoT, 5G, cloud services and more, there are always opportunities for us to grow and develop. We will nurture your entrepreneurial instincts with open doors and promote your ability to seize the day. Our company is built of amazing people, a supportive atmosphere and a culture built on mutual support, respect and a “feel good factor” that can only happen in a workplace built by the kind of people that Amdocs employs.
Make your career journey with us.
|Job Title||Amdocs is Hiring Software Support Engineer|
|Description||You will Investigate, debugs and reproduces issues, provides fixes and workarounds and verifies changes to ensure continued operability of the software solution|
|Work Location||Pune – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Amdocs’ purpose is to enrich lives and progress society, using creativity and technology to build a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees partner with the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019.
In one sentence
Responsible for providing best-in-class technical support to a global customer base.
Maintains ownership for the resolution of complex technical problems, including debugging, simulations, locating bugs, tool and script development for problem diagnosis, troubleshooting and reproduction
What will your job look like?
- You will provides engineering expertise to troubleshoot, modify and engineer software solutions and configurations to ensure the product/solution performs within optimal design specifications
- You will Investigate, debugs and reproduces issues, provides fixes and workarounds and verifies changes to ensure continued operability of the software solution
- You will demonstrate continuous improvements and increased efficiency to the software or business processes by utilizing Software Engineering tools, innovative techniques and the reuse of existing solutions.
- You will contribute to meeting the SLAs and KPIs as applicable for the account and unit – for example, responsiveness, resolution, software quality SLAs, etc
- You will communicate with internal/external customers to enhance the understanding of customer problems, and verifies that an appropriate resolution has been applied.
All you need is…
- Bachelor’s degree in Science/IT/Computers or equivalents
- Knowledge in Java/ C++
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Few months of experience- Advantage
Why You Will Love This Job
- You will gain valuable experience and wide knowledge of Software integrative systems
- You will have the opportunity to be exposed to advanced market technologies
- You will work with multi channels and divers area of expertise
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
Apply Now : Click_Here! ( Off Campus Drive link )