Hey all, Welcome to Geeksforjobs
Off Campus drive 2020
BYJU’S is hiring for the position of Android Developer. For more such off campus drive udpates, internship drive updates, free udemy coupons, free test series be active on our website
We are looking for talented engineers who are passionate about using software engineering (Android Developer) to make kids love to learn and redefine [email protected] at BYJU’S. You will have an opportunity to work in a highly motivated fast-paced environment in a fastest-growing Ed-Tech company. You will be building platforms and services to be used across various products. You will have the opportunity to create a significant impact on our systems, our business and most importantly on the life of millions of our students as we take on challenges that will reshape the education industry.
|Job Title||Android Developer Job at BYJU’S|
|Description||We are looking for talented engineers who are passionate about using software engineering to make kids love to learn. As a Android Developer you will operate at the intersection of diverse disciplines Backend, Frontend, Big Data, ML, Computer vision and Multiple programming languages.|
|Work Location||Bangalore – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
As a Android Developer you will operate at the intersection of diverse disciplines – Backend, Frontend, Big Data, ML, Computer vision and Multiple programming languages. You will build solutions for Byju’s core learning Apps, co-branded platforms, new launches, product development & innovations and personalised learning experiences. We are looking for smart people with excellent coding skills and a can-do attitude. Candidates should be eager to learn, flexible to pivot when needed, savvy enough to thrive in a dynamic environment and should possess a growth mindset.
- Write high quality code & unit tests, builds, tests as per agreed timelines.
- Follows and promotes SDLC best practices: Coding standard, testing, code reviews, code comments etc.
- Keeps key stakeholders informed about progress and problems; avoids surprises.
- Organises and expresses ideas clearly and concisely.
- Exhibits strong problem solving skills.
- Exhibits excellent teamwork and helps achieve team goals.
- Strong grasp of computer science fundamentals and excellent problem solving skills.
- Good understanding of software engineering practices, Data Structures & Algorithms.
- Solid programming skills in Java/Kotlin.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Experience in Reactive programming, Asynchronous programming and Unit Testing will be an added advantage.
- 0-3 years of experience in product driven organisation.
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in engineering from a reputed institute (preferably IITs, NITs, or other top engineering institutes)
- Exhibits strong problem solving skills.
Technologies we’re working with:
- MVP, JAVA and Kotlin, Realm, Firebase Real-time Database, RxJava, Kotlin Coroutines, Dagger and Retrofit.
BYJU’S is India’s largest Ed-tech company and the creator of India’s largest K12 learning app which offers highly adaptive, engaging and effective learning programs for students in classes 4-12 (K-12) and competitive exams like JEE, NEET, CAT, IAS, GRE and GMAT. Today, Byju’s has over 25 million downloads and 1.7 million annual paid subscriptions. With an average time of 64 minutes being spent by a student on the app every day, the Byju’s app is making learning enjoyable and effective.
Launched in 2015, Byju’s has become the most loved and preferred education app for students across age groups.
Delivering world class learning experience, Byju’s is paving the way for new-age, geography-agnostic learning tools that sit at the cross section of mobile, interactive content and adaptive learning methodologies. The learning app makes use of original content, rich animations, interactive simulations and engaging video lessons from India’s best teachers, which adapts to the unique learning style of every student.
At Byju’s our mission is to help children fall in love with learning. Our learning products have enabled millions of students across the globe to take the initiative to learn on their own.
Why Explore a Career at BYJU’S
The BYJU’S office space breathes enthusiasm, determination and diversity with strength of over 2000 employees spread over multiple office spaces in the cities of Bengaluru, Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad and Mumbai. The pioneering team at Byju’s follows a culture of working adventurously, defining milestones for themselves and surpassing them. We love diversity and stand by it vehemently with employees from every corner of the country contributing to the growth of the company.
Whether it is our customers, or our colleagues, we believe in absolute transparency thus avoiding any forms of miscommunication within teams and in between people. We believe that maintaining a certain level of professionalism is always vital, but understanding each subordinate or manager is substantial to the growth of any team. The level of understanding to be reached has no limits but we involve ourselves with each other’s work, helping, guiding and critiquing whenever and wherever required.
Through every step of an employee’s journey, we wish to surprise them- accolades, team lunches and games, festivals, office parties and year round events. Never is there a dreary moment in the work space and every day is a new opportunity to learn and grow!
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
Apply Now: Click_Here! ( BYJU’S Off Campus drive link )