Hey all, Welcome to Geeksforjobs
Latest off campus drive :
Baker Hughes is hiring for the position of software engineering specialist.For more latest job vacancy.Be active on our platform.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math). A minimum 0 years of professional experience.
|Job Title||Baker Hughes is hiring software engineering specialist|
|Description||You will be responsible for programing a feature and or a small feature set. You will contribute to the team and works with direction from the Senior Team Members or management but works independently.|
|Work Location||Mumbai – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Roles and Responsibilities
You will be responsible for programing a feature and or a small feature set. You will contribute to the team and works with direction from the Senior Team Members or management but works independently.
In this role, you will:
- Have awareness of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques.
- Ability to write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
- Understand performance parameters and can assess application performance.
- Understand core data structures and algorithms and has the ability to implement them using language of choice.
- Comfortable in building features such as web services and Queries on existing tables.
- Aware of Methods and practices such as Lean/Agile/XP, etc. May have prior work experience in an agile environment, or introductory training on Lean/Agile. Aware of and able to apply continuous integration (CI).
- Operates with general understanding of the impacts of technology choice to the software development life cycle.
- Has the ability to break down problems and estimate time for development tasks.
- Understands the technology landscape, up to date on current technology trends and new technology, brings new ideas to the team.
- Displays understanding of the project’s value proposition for the customer. Shows commitment to deliver the best value proposition for the targeted customer.
- Learns organization vision statement and decision making framework. Able to understand how team and personal goals/objectives contribute to the organization vision
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
Apply now : Click_Here
Open geeksforjobs and click on apply now
Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree