Hey all, Welcome to Geeksforjobs
Apply Online for 229 Apprentice Vacancies – Apply Now :- Employees State Insurance Corporation (BHEL) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech/B.E,Diploma for the position of Apprentice.
1. Scrutiny of all online applications including uploaded documents as per advertisement will be done to ascertain eligibility.
2. Based on your online applications, selection process for Graduate/Diploma apprentices will be decided.
3. Applications of Wards of Employees (son/daughter/spouse) and Society Workers of BHEL Bhopal will be considered separately.
|Description|| BHEL Recruitment 2020-21:
Employees State Insurance Corporation (BHEL) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech/B.E,Diploma for the position of Apprentice.
|Estimated salary||Per month – Rs8000/-Rs9000/ (INR)|
|Work Location||Bhopal – india
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
How To Apply For This Post:
1. All candidates have to register themselves on Govt. website CLICK HERE as “Student” and possess the unique registration number generated by the online system before applying online for apprenticeship at BHEL.
This number is required to be filled in online application at the time of applying. Keep a copy of unique registration number generated by the online system for future reference.
Candidates who have passed B.E./B.Tech./Diploma in Electronics & Communication Branch are required to fill their branch against Electronics & Tele – Communication while registering on website.
2. 13.03.2020– Date for opening of lines for online submission of applications, 03.04.2020– Date for closing of lines for online submission of applications.
1. Before applying, candidate must visit the websites and read detailed advertisement to ensure they are eligible to apply.
2. Candidates are advised to possess a valid e-mail ID & Mobile number.
3. Applicants note that, if selected as Apprentice, completion of training will be subject to registration of Apprenticeship by Board of Apprentices Training (BOAT) Mumbai. If due to any reason BOAT refuses registration of the Apprenticeship will be terminated and applicant will not be issued for the “ Apprenticeship Certificate”.
i. 10th Marksheet (Size maximum 200KB pdf)
ii. 12 th /Diploma Marksheet (Size maximum 200KB pdf)
iii. Technical qualification i.e. all semester Marksheets of B.E./ B.Tech/Diploma & Degree certificate. (Size maximum 1MB pdf)
iv. Madhya Pradesh Domicile Certificate (Size maximum 200KB pdf)
v. Aadhar Card (Size maximum 200KB pdf)
vi. Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC) in prescribed format. (if applicable). (Size maximum 200KB pdf)
vii. Disability certificate (if Physically Handicapped).(Size maximum 200KB pdf)
viii. Medical token for wards (son/daughter/spouse) of BHEL Bhopal Employee (Serving/Retired/ Deceased). (Size maximum 200KB pdf)
ix. BHEL ID Card and ESI Medical token card in case of BHEL Bhopal Society worker wards (Size maximum 200KB pdf)
x. Copy of registration slip showing enrolement/registration number generated after successful enrolement/registration on www.mhrdnats.gov.in website. (Size maximum 200KB pdf)
xi. Photograph (Size maximum 100KB jpg/jpeg)
For more such updates:
FOR OFF CAMPUS DRIVE JOIN OUR : WHATSAPP GROUP
FOR INTERNSHIP DRIVE JOIN OUR : WHATSAPP GROUP
OR OFF CAMPUS DRIVE/INTERNSHIP JOIN OUR : TELEGRAM GROUP
APPLY NOW :CLICK HERE TO APPLY