Hey all, Welcome to Geeksforjobs
BigDate is a term that describes large amounts of data, both structured and unstructured.
It grows a business on a day to day basis.
Added and which year:
In 2005, Roger Mougal invented BigData.
- Used in industry to provide information to customers for transparent and simple products
- Analyzing and predicting customer behavior through data derived from social media
- GPS-enabled devices and CCTV footage
Seven Benefits of Using Big Data.
- Using BigData cuts your costs.
- It enhances your functionality
- Bigdata improves your proficiency
- You can compete big business
- Increase sales and loyalty
- Bigdet violates the principle of privacy
- This can increase social stratification
- Difficult to handle
Different types of figures:
Storing unstructured data
- Allow any type of data to be stored, be it structured, semi-structured or unstructured
Problems with big data:
- By 2020, total digital data will increase to about 44 zetabytes
- By 2020. Approximately 1.7MB of new information will be created for every person every second