Hey all, Welcome to Geeksforjobs
- Java is a high-level, general-purpose, object-oriented language
- Java officially announced in 1995
- The first version of Java was introduced in 1996.
- James Gosling is Java’s father.
JVM is platform dependent. JVM is a software for every OS that we have to install JVM which runs and executes the code.
Applications developed in Java can run on many machines such as smartphones, tabs, routers.
Pure object oriented:
In the 1950s, MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) introduces the OOP concept. SIMULA (1960), C ++ (1980), JAVA (1995) are OOP languages. According to object-oriented programming standards, each and every member must be defined inside the class.
OOP Concepts :
JVM has Biotecode Verifier
Compiled and explained:
- Java is a compiled and interpreted language.