Hey all, Welcome to Geeksforjobs
Capgemini Recruitment Process 2021 Eligibility Criteria and Test Pattern
Capgemini Recruitment Process 2021: Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 44 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning. The detailed about Career With Capgemini eligibility and application process are mentioned below
Company Name: Capgemini
Official Website: Capgemini
Wikipedia: Capgemini Wiki
Positions: Graduate Trainee
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA
Passout Batch: 2018/2019/2020/2021
Experience Level: Freshers
Job Location: Across India
Package: Best In Industry
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
Capgemini Recruitment Process 2021| Eligibility Criteria
- Should have completed Graduation in the years 2020, 2019 and 2018
- Tech/B.E./M.Tech/M.E. and MCA all branches are eligible. MSc with Computer Sciences and IT are also eligible.
- Candidate must possess more than 60% on average in Class X, XII and Graduation
- Should have no current backlog while applying
Capgemini Recruitment Process 2021| Requirement of Skill Set
Following are some of the important criteria’s all the Fresher candidates
should have. Check them:
- Candidates should have Management and Client Handling Skills.
- Also, should be able to work any shift according to the need of the
- And the Candidate should be a good team player.
- Also, it should coordinate with other team members.
- Company will also see excellent written and communication skills in the
- Candidates should have had knowledge of all IT related technicalities.
- Also, the company is expecting the candidates to work for 24X7 if the
support is required.
- And the candidates should be able to extend the working hour if required.
Capgemini Recruitment Process 2021
For Capgemini Recruitment Process will use CoCubes as a platform for the Exam. Latest Capgemini Recruitment Pattern for the Latest drive is given below-
Capgemini Recruitment Process 2021 has 4 Rounds of Selection Process:
The overall process is:
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Online Test of Capgemini Hiring Process
The First Round of the Capgemini Recruitment Process is Conducted by
CoCubes, it is an Online Written Test and Capgemini uses this round to check
the basic Coding abilities of students:
- Pseudo Code Round
- English Communication Test
- Game-Based Aptitude Test
- Behavioral Competency Test
Technical Interview Capgemini Recruitment
After successfully clearing Round- 1 of the Capgemini Hiring Process, the selected students are called up for the Technical Interview Round of the Capgemini Recruitment Process which is Round – 2. Refer this for technical Interview question
Interview Capgemini Recruitment Pattern
After successfully clearing Round- 2 of the Capgemini Recruitment Process, the selected students are called up for the HR Interview Round of the Capgemini Hiring Process which is Round – 2. HR Interview question.
Check it out Latest Capgemini Recruitment: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Given Link And Never Miss Update.
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2021 Batch: Click Here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2020: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Cognizant Latest News: Up To 20K+ Employees Will Be Hired: Click here
Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone- Idea 2 Gb Per Day Data Plan Comparison: Click here
Lenovo Legion Three Gaming Laptops Launched In India: Click here
COVID-19 Live Tracker India & Coronavirus Live Update: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
List of Best Sites To Watch Free Movies Online in 2020: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here
Google Certification 100,000 Courses For Online Certificates: Click here