Hey all, Welcome to Geeksforjobs
Off campus drive 2020
Caterpillar is hiring for the position of an Information Technology Analyst – Technical Infrastructure. For more such off campus drive udpates, internship drive updates, free udemy coupons, free test series be active on our website.
For more than 90 years, Caterpillar Inc. has been making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent. Customers turn to Caterpillar to help them develop infrastructure, energy and natural resource assets.
With 2017 sales and revenues of $45.462 billion, Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives.
The company principally operates through its three primary segments – Construction Industries, Resource Industries and Energy & Transportation – and also provides financing and related services through its Financial Products segment.
|Job Title||Caterpillar is hiring Information Technology Analyst -Technical Infrastructure.|
|Description||Caterpillar is hiring for the position of an Information Technology Analyst Technical Infrastructure.As an Information Technology (IT) Analyst, You will develop your professional network and support of IT Solutions that enable Caterpillar success.|
|Work Location|| – INDIA
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
As an Information Technology (IT) Analyst, you will have the opportunity to work both independently and with a cooperative team on complex projects that may span multiple infrastructure components or applications.
You will develop your professional network and leadership skills, assisting in the creation and support of IT Solutions that enable Caterpillar success. Further, you will contribute real value by developing, integrating, and/or supporting in-house and purchased applications or infrastructure solutions in order to solve business problems.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Working directly on application / technical problem identification and resolution, including off-shift and weekend support functions
* Participating in integrated testing and user acceptance of application or infrastructure components
* Working with vendors on the integration of purchased application(s) and/or infrastructure
* Designing and implementing processes, or process improvements, to aid in development and support
* Computer-related or Engineering-related four year College or University Degree (or equivalent)
* Zero to two years of progressively responsible IT job-related experiences
* Knowledge of the latest technology in programming languages, computing hardware & software and current development processes and tools
* IT experience related to programming, integration or infrastructure
* Computer related or Engineering related Masters degree
* Knowledge and experience with one or more of the following business processes:
1. Supply Chain
3. Product Introduction
4. Product Support
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
Apply Now: Click_Here! ( Online Recruitment Drive Link )