Hey all, Welcome to Geeksforjobs
Off campus drive 2020
Cimpress is hiring for the position of software engineer. For more such off campus drives, internship drives and free courses be updated on our website.
|Job Title||Cimpress Is Hiring Software Engineer|
|Description||Our existence came into reality back in 1994 when Robert Keane, founder of the organization conceived the idea of “Vistaprint” in his residential apartment in Paris. The vision was to give small business owners access to the same high-quality, custom-printed products that bigger companies|
|Work Location||Mumbai – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Our existence came into reality back in 1994 when Robert Keane, founder of the organization conceived the idea of “Vistaprint” in his residential apartment in Paris. The vision was to give small business owners access to the same high-quality, custom-printed products that bigger companies (with bigger print budgets) enjoyed.
Today with a fruitful journey of 24 years, we are a $5 billion USD market cap corporation with a presence in 24 countries with undisputed leadership in the mass customization world.
So, what do we do exactly?
Our disruptive leadership has been possible because of the mass customization capabilities we’ve developed over the last 20 years – “a proprietary combination of capabilities including software development, e-commerce, content creation, graphic file processing, marketing, customer service, production technologies, and manufacturing and supply chain operations”. Want to learn about our “Mass Customization Platform”?
- Robust and scalable web-based applications.
- Create/improve tools for internal use, for example marketing/fulfillment/supplier configuration and management.
- Build abstractions and contracts with separation of concerns for a larger scope
- Rapid proto-typing of new ideas driven by local needs
- Develop expertise of existing architecture of different components; propose changes as needed to meet local requirements
- Understand and account for implications of architectural decisions on real-time performance in large scale globally distributed systems
- Identify boundaries between global and local needs and champion reuse of components/services as appropriate
What we need?
- Good with distributed enterprise systems, structured engineering, design patterns, and principles of software architecture
- Track record of delivering applications and services in a fast-paced, multi-team environment
- Proven ability to work cross-team, capable of interactions with wide-ranging business partners across the company (marketing, customer care, manufacturing, global properties)
- Strong problem-solving skills, data structures and algorithms
- Desire to contribute to the wider technical community through collaboration, coaching, and mentoring of other technologists
- Hands-on experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built applications
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
Apply Now : Click Here (Recruitment Drive)