Hey all, Welcome to Geeksforjobs
Off Campus drive 2020
Citi Bank is hiring for the position of Data Engineer. For more such off campus drive udpates, internship drive updates, free udemy coupons, free test series be active on our website.
Citi’s technology team is growing at lightning speed, and we’re looking for talented technologists to help build the future of global banking. Our teams are creating innovations used across the globe – we’re changing the way people bank and how the world does business.
|Job Title||Citi Bank is Hiring Data Engineer|
|Description||The Applications Development Programmer Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for participation in the establishment and implementation of new or revised application systems and programs in coordination with the Technology team.|
|Work Location||Pune – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Citi’s technology team supports business operations in 100+ countries, across multiple lines of business spanning both Institutional and retail businesses. The group works to optimize the IT environment by standardizing production platforms, reducing complexity, and introducing innovative solutions that provide new business capabilities, reduce total cost of ownership, and create a competitive advantage for Citi.
Join an environment with a laser focus on growth and progress, and take your career to the next level through the power of Citi’s unmatched globality and vast expertise.
Citi offers a variety of benefits and resources to help you live well. Use them to invest in yourself, including your health, future, and well-being. Living well is about more than good physical health. It’s about your financial well-being, too. That’s why we offer a variety of resources to help you save and be well in all aspects of your life.
- HealthcareYour Citi health benefits are a valuable part of the rewards of working at Citi. Specific coverage varies by country.
- InsuranceCiti provides a basic level of life insurance coverage, as well as the opportunity to enroll in additional coverage.
- Retirement SavingsCiti’s retirement programs enable you to make a plan for retirement and support you in achieving your savings goals.
- Well-beingYour Citi benefits include programs intended to help you improve your health and reduce healthcare costs.
The Applications Development Programmer Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for participation in the establishment and implementation of new or revised application systems and programs in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to contribute to applications systems analysis and programming activities.
- Utilize knowledge of applications development procedures and concepts, and basic knowledge of other technical areas to identify and define necessary system enhancements
- Identify and analyze issues, make recommendations, and implement solutions
- Utilize knowledge of business processes, system processes, and industry standards to solve complex issues
- Analyze information and make evaluative judgements to recommend solutions and improvements
- Conduct testing and debugging, utilize script tools, and write basic code for design specifications
- Assess applicability of similar experiences and evaluate options under circumstances not covered by procedures
- Develop working knowledge of Citi’s information systems, procedures, standards, client server application development, network operations, database administration, systems administration, data center operations, and PC-based applications
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Experience in programming/debugging used in business applications
- Working knowledge of industry practice and standards
- Comprehensive knowledge of specific business area for application development
- Working knowledge of program languages
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
Apply Now: Click_Here! (Campus Drive Link )