Hey all, Welcome to Geeksforjobs
Off Campus Drive 2020
Cloudmoyo is hiring for the position of Social Media. For more such virtual internships, work from home opportunities, free udemy coupons be active on our website.
The Social Media Intern will contribute to making engaging content while telling the story of our company and the products and services we offer.
The intern will be responsible for creating content around topics like cloud, analytics, artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and big data for our social media platforms to drive forward broader marketing goals. The candidate needs to have strong communication skills—both verbal and written—and be organized, detail-orientated, and a creative thinker who can think outside of the box.
- Assist with streamlining company social media accounts. This will involve managing our engagement across all social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube).
- Leverage our CRM platform to create weekly/monthly calendars for posting on various social media platforms, which will include promoting content such as blogs, infographics, videos, press releases, webinars, and other events on social media channels.
- Maintain an up-to-date presence on social media in order to increase engagement and grow our following.
- Track and report on social media metrics using tools like Google Analytics, in-app social media analytics, and HubSpot reports. This intern should be able to identify high-performing ideas, tactics, and campaigns so that we can scale our social media efforts.
- Send out a monthly social media marketing newsletter to all employees in the company recapping social media marketing efforts, current strategies, and metrics.
- Support the marketing team in promoting and driving registration or attendance to events and webinars.
- Work closely with the digital marketers to align social media strategies with our digital marketing initiatives.
Responsibilities for this role will include:
Recent communications, journalism, marketing, or MBA graduates preferred. Having prior knowledge or understanding of cloud, big data, analytics, and AI/ML is a plus, but not required.
- Understanding of different social media marketing techniques.
- Ability to write engaging, informative, and concise social media copy is critical. Understand the importance of producing content that inspires the desired action on the part of the reader.
- Experience with B2B content marketing, digital marketing, SEO/SEO best practices, and SEM is preferred but not necessary.
- Social media marketing experience preferred but not necessary.
- Organized and detailed-orientated go-getter who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
Apply here : Click Here (Recruitment Drive)