Hey all, Welcome to Geeksforjobs
Off Campus Drive 2020
Cognizant is hiring for the position of Associate– PROJECTS. For more such off campus drives, internships and free courses be active on our platform.
|Job Title||Cognizant is Hiring Associate|
|Description||Cognizant is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era.|
|Work Location||Chennai – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
App Security Specialist
- ‘Understand functional and non functional application security requirements.
- Raise queries and seek clarification.
Design & Analysis:
- ‘Develop proof of concept.
- Understand dependency between applications/components vs design specification and raise clarification.
- Install and configure Identity and access management product (admin and client components).
- Install data repository product(ldap) and configure replication.
- Create or update DIT(directory information tree) object class schema definition and indexes.
- Create or update attribute configuration search base configuration Attribute access control AAC filter.
- Configure policies/process/workflows within the tool inline with the identify and access requirements of the customer.
- Develop custom components/connectors using languages such as java/NET for custom requirements.
- Raise clarifications / issues / concerns regarding work output to the lead on time.
- seek review from peer / Senior Developer periodically.
- rework on the code based on code review / defects raised in unit testing or any other relevant testing phases.
- participate in code peer review as required.
- Highlight any potential risks to the Leads and seek inputs to resolve issues identified.
- support integration of components as required.
- Update traceability matrix for the work package developed.
- provide support on process audit activities.
- Adhere to process and tools.
- follow the SCM policies set for project.
- ‘Develop unit test cases/suite.
- Perform unit testing log results share defect details.
- Develop SDLC lifecycle artifacts based on customer SDLC process.
- ‘Create build and deployment instructions.
- Raise change request.
- Develop scripts for build and deployment automation.
- Develop Deployment instructions.
- ‘Address code review comments.
- Address defects raised during testing.
Coaching & Facilitating:
- Providing basic level training to entry level trainees on technologies/products used in the project.
Process Improvements and Adherence:
- ‘Develop accelerators to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Identify pain points/gaps in process and suggest improvements.
- ‘Contribute towards updating knowledge assets user manual online help document installation manual / scripts.
- Contribute / search / reuse all types of assets from repository.
Solution Design & Development:
- ‘Develop POC’s for solution design realization.
- Create System Design document based on the solution architecture proposed by Leads.
Must Have Skills
Good To Have Skills
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Oct 01 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
Apply Now : Click Here (Cognizant Recruitment Drive)