Hey all, Welcome to Geeksforjobs
Off Campus Drive 2020
Deloitte is hiring for the position of Analyst. For more such off campus drives, internships and free courses be active on our platform.
|Job Title||Deloitte is Hiring Analyst|
|Description||Deloitte believes in its diverse talent. That is why only the BEST choose to be at Deloitte. Technology Team differentiates itself from other Call Centers. The work culture encourages high performance in delivering distinctive service, and the Rewards and Recognition programs encourage taking initiative.|
|Work Location||Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Deloitte believes in its diverse talent. That is why only the BEST choose to be at Deloitte. Technology Team differentiates itself from other Call Centers. The work culture encourages high performance in delivering distinctive service, and the Rewards and Recognition programs encourage taking initiative.
Technology Team expects people to work with minimum supervision, think out of the box, make quick decisions, provide attention to detail and be ready for change.
Work you’ll do
To assist Deloitte employees with technology problems over the phone in a timely manner so that they can perform their job and be productive for the firm. It might involve either direct resolution of the problem or escalation to another team as the case may be.
Our customers have a high expectation that you will be able to resolve their issue on the call, but they recognize that there are some issues that can only be resolved by teams outside the CallCenter. Our customers are very computer literate, and accuracy of information is a high priority.
- Excellent knowledge on Microsoft Technologies such Outlook 2016, Office 365 and Office 2016, working and troubleshooting experience of Hybrid Environment of On Prem and Exchange Online.
- Knowledge on Active Directory such password reset, Account management, Mailbox and DL management.
- Good to have experience in working on MS Teams, One Note and One Drive for Business, knowledge of Windows Azure functionality for Mobile Device Management will be added advantage
- Should have Knowledge on Microsoft Skype for Business technologies to setup Skype meeting Ad-hoc or planned.
- Exceptional knowledge of performance optimization of Windows laptops, including reconfiguration, maintenance and/or upgrades
- Should possess most updated Knowledge Smartphone OS such as Android and iOS, Email sync on PDA, Hotspot configuration and troubleshooting
- Should provide technical resolution or troubleshooting to the Customers for laptop, printer, MFD and other hardware peripherals
- Good Knowledge of Networking and Internet connectivity issues for desktop & portable systems is a must
- All applicants must be flexible to work in a 24/7 schedule with split shifts, split week offs and weekend working
- Should be extremely flexible to support our customers from multiple time zones
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Provide effective and timely resolution for all voice and non-voice interactions (phone, email, self-service tickets, chats and voicemail) with end users.
- Meet key performance indicators like Customer Satisfaction Survey scores, Contact Quality, First CallResolution, and Schedule Adherence and participate in individual/group coaching sessions.
Our team culture is collaborative and encourages team members to take initiative and seek on-the-job learning opportunities. Our professionals are committed to excellence and to enhancing the trust of our clients. Quality is our top priority, and by focusing on innovation, we continue to raise the bar on quality and deliver greater value to our clients.
Required: Qualification: BE/B.Tech/MCA/MA/Msc
Experience: 0 – 8 months
- Excellent written, verbal, listening, analytical skills.
- Easily grasp and communicate complex ideas.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office 2010, 2013 including Outlook.
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software.
- Knowledge of Operating Systems like Windows 10 and MacOS.
- Knowledge of network and internet.
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, we’ve invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills.
And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in exactly the same way.
So, we provide a range of resources including live classrooms, team-based learning, and eLearning. DU: The Leadership Center in India, our state-of-the-art, world-class learning Center in the Hyderabad offices is an extension of the Deloitte University (DU) in Westlake, Texas, and represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people’s growth and development.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware.
We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture that is inclusive, invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and where our people excel and lead healthy,
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
Apply Now : Click Here (Recruitment Drive link)