Hey all, Welcome to Geeksforjobs
Off Campus drive 2020
FreeCharge is hiring for the position of Web and Mobile development. For more such off campus drive udpates, internship drive updates, free udemy coupons, free test series be active on our website.
We are looking for a talented, hyper-analytical, and consumer-focused product analyst with a passion for driving business growth by leveraging the power of data.
|Job Title||FreeCharge is Hiring Manager Product Analyst|
|Description||We are looking for a talented, hyper analytical, and consumer focused product analyst with a passion for driving business growth by leveraging the power of data.|
|Work Location||Gurgaon – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
You will work cross-functionally with product, design, engineering, and our customer-facing teams enabling them with the data. You will work closely with other teams, to get the data from different data sources and transform it into a insightful report.
- Work with leadership teams to implement tracking and reporting of metrics across global programs.
- Work with large data sets, automate data extraction.
- Build monitoring/reporting dashboards, high-value, and automated Business Intelligence solutions (e.g., data warehousing and visualisation).
- Design, develop and establish Key Performance Indicators to monitor the health of database assets and the performance of internal operations, putting data models and analytics in place that provide a platform for strategic decision-making.
- Perform large-scale data analysis and modelling to identify opportunities for improvement and measure the impact of initiatives to make noticeable improvements based on impact and feedback.
- Prioritise and communicate user needs, make recommendations, and drive implementation for product or process changes.
- Identify and prioritise top challenges and key strategic growth opportunities.
- Experience in scripting with SQL, extracting large sets of data, and design of ETL flows, and working with statistical packages.
- Knowledge of commercial and emerging reporting tools and technologies.
- Experience in scripting or programming languages and related underlying technologies.
- Understanding of BI technologies and their application, including strong SQL-based database warehousing and dashboarding experience.
- Interest and aptitude in data, metrics, analysis, and trends and apply knowledge of measurement, statistics, and program evaluation.
- Excellent business judgement and ability to translate analysis results into business recommendations.
- Excellent problem-solving and written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with articulating product questions, pulling data from datasets (e.g.SQL, Big Query, or equivalent technologies), and using statistics.
Freecharge is India’s No.1 payments app. Customers across the country use Freecharge to make prepaid, postpaid, DTH, metro recharge and utility bill payments for numerous service providers. We launched our wallet in September 2015 and customers are already using it to pay across all major online platforms and offline stores like Shoppers Stop, McDonalds, Cinepolis, HomeStop, Crosswords, Hypercity and even for E-Rickshaws, the list is growing by the day.
We are on a mission to get millions of merchants both in organised and unorganised sector to be a part of the digital payments ecosystem. Our Chat-n-Pay service is all about social payments. It is an engaging and secure way for you to seamlessly Chat-n-Pay to friends, family, and merchants in less than 5 seconds. It also enables merchants, small or large to accept digital payments in less than 1 minute after registering on the Freecharge App.
Why Explore a Career at FreeCharge
At Freecharge, we believe in the freedom to experiment and the empowerment to innovate. The folks at Freecharge have come from diverse backgrounds, ranging from musicians to game designers to behavioural engineers to entrepreneurs. We believe in setting ambitious goals and achieving them to the fullest!
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
Apply Now: Click_Here! ( FreeCharge Off Campus drive link )