Hey all, Welcome to Geeksforjobs
Internship drive 2020
Headout is hiring frontend developers.For internship drive updates,free udemy coupons,free test series and off campus drive updates follow our platform.
|Job Title||Headout Is Hiring Frontend Development Interns|
|Description||We’re looking for someone who can join the Marketing team at Headout in a Frontend Developer role, to help build a world-class user interface for our blog and ship Marketing projects with ease. This role is expected to bring an eye for design along with practical web development abilities.|
|Work Location||Bengaluru – India|
Headout is evolving the way people discover the world by connecting them with exceptional experiences in their city at the push of a button. We are building a magical platform that gets everyone to head out and have fun in a matter of seconds; no matter where you are and what you want to do. We are combining a delightful product experience, data-driven decisions, sophisticated supply side logistics network and world-class operations to solve a huge basic human problem: how do we have a good time?
Headout has grown 16x in the last 2 years, is profitable and serves millions of transacting customers from 190+ countries every year. We are backed by some of the finest investors in Silicon Valley who are behind companies like Alibaba, Lyft, Snapchat, Snapdeal, Angellist, Instacart, Product Hunt, Postmates and others.
- Work with content writers to build features and ship experiments on the blog
- Build efficient and reusable front-end systems on the blog
- Execute various behavioural and transactional emails for our customer base
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize the blog for maximum speed and scalability
What are we looking for?
- You are a problem solver with everything you develop to improve our site’s experience and drive action
- Hands-on experience with web markup, including HTML5 & CSS3 and ability to convert designs into working code
- Must have a good understanding of mobile web design principles, especially responsive design
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and basic SEO principles
- Knowledge of design tools (Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator or equivalent) is an added brownie point
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates