Hey all, Welcome to Geeksforjobs
Off campus drive 2020
GE careers is hiring for the position of a Software Engineering Specialist. For more such off campus drive udpates, internship drive updates, free udemy coupons, free test series be active on our website.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
|Job Title||GE careers is hiring Software Engineering Specialist.|
|Description||GE careers is hiring for the position of a Software Engineering Specialist.The projects include developing market system features for Electric Utilities or ISOs (Independent System Operators) and Transmission System Operators (TSOs).|
|Work Location||Hyderabad – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Responsible for Advanced Electricity Market Systems Application software development, testing, integration and tuning of assigned functions to meet corporate project/product commitments.
The projects include developing market system features for Electric Utilities or ISOs (Independent System Operators) and Transmission System Operators (TSOs).
• Contribute to electricity market application development in the context of customer commercial projects and ensures related software deliveries are on schedule, within budget and meets or exceeds customer satisfaction expectations
• Promote and demonstrate best practices and high quality software development processes
• Writes documents for new project tasks, such as Design notes, testing procedures, etc.
• Provide effort estimates to Project Manager/Project Engineer for new project tasks
• Provide regular reports to the Market Optimization Team lead and Group Manager on status of their assigned tasks
Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering with thesis or related work in power systems. No experience required.
• Some work or academic experience in power systems.
• Experience with Electricity Market.
• Experience with Optimization/MIP.
• Experience with software development. (OOPS concepts and C++/Java Programming skills)
• Experience with testing and test automation is a plus.
• Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
• Continuous improvement oriented – actively generates process improvements; champions and drives change initiatives
• Highly organized and efficient; able to balance competing priorities and execute accordingly
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
Apply Now: Click_Here! ( Online Recruitment Drive Link )