Hey all, Welcome to Geeksforjobs
Off Campus Drive 2020
GE is hiring Technical Regulations and Standards Engineer. For more such off campus drives, internships and free courses be active on our platform.
|Job Title||GE Hiring Engineer 2 Technical Regulations and Standards|
|Description||Maintain, develop and enhance processes to increase the efficiency of safety label development and implementation. As time permits, branching out to learn regulatory structure and rules for multiple markets is also a part of this role.|
|Work Location||Bengaluru – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Provide Business wide guidance on warning/safety labels and customer logos. Day to day interaction with Product definition, life cycle management and design teams is the “norm” and must be embraced for success. Maintain, develop and enhance processes to increase the efficiency of safety label development and implementation. As time permits, branching out to learn regulatory structure and rules for multiple markets is also a part of this role.
• Executing Warning/Safety labels creation/maintenance activities related to wind turbines
• Studying region specific regulatory requirements/customer requirements related to Warning/Safety labels and ensuring the compliance to the same.
• Tracking region specific regulatory updates related to Warning labels and updating the labels accordingly.
• Working with Contractors in executing the warning/safety label creation and revision tasks.
• Working with the translation team to translate the warning labels content in to the required language as per project/customer requirements
• Co-ordinate with Cross functional teams to understand the scope of the activities and to deliver on fulfillment responsibilities
• Understand the project priorities, timelines and ensure quality of the deliverables
• Self-directing environment with complete project ownership
• Lead initiatives and guide the team on deliverables
• Effectively communicate and document project updates/results for internal and external customers
• Bachelor in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or any similar field with 0-3 Years of related and total experience
• Good Knowledge in European compliance and CE DoC requirements
• Knowledge on regulatory requirements related to Warning/Safety labels
• Good knowledge in understanding & interpretation of international standards like EN, ISO, IEC & UL/CSA
• Good knowledge in how to search for relevant technical regulations & standards for a given product/component and analyzing the impact of the same on the design of the said product/component
• Effective written and oral communication skills (English language is a must)
• Ability to work in a global matrix team environment
• Understanding of Product Life Cycle Management (PLM) systems
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
Apply Now : Click Here (Recruitment Drive link)