Hey all, Welcome to Geeksforjobs
Join a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex systems within Honeywell [SBG]. You will be integral in creating system solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will be involved in every aspect of the systems life cycle; from the front end of business development through product end of life.
Apply engineer knowledge, tools, and principals to develop systems improving for .
Design high tech systems to integrate homes to manage comfort, efficiency, cost.
Innovate and design systems to safely deploy military overseas.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors degree in Engineering
There are mainly three rounds- Online Written Test, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Visit geeksforjobs.com to apply for this Drive
Any B.E/B.Tech Engineering Graduates are eligible.
- Knowledge of the systems development lifecycle
- Individual that quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts.
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the organization
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done.
- Ability to adapt to change with ease
- Multi-tasking and has the ability to manage a variety of complicated tasks.
- familiarity with systems
- an understanding of data structures to provide analytical problem solving
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
Apply Now : Click_Here!