Hey all, Welcome to Geeksforjobs
Off campus drive 2020
Honeywell is hiring for the position of a Software Engineer . For more such off campus drive udpates, internship drive updates, free udemy coupons, free test series be active on our website.
Innovate to solve the world’s most important challenges
Be part of a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex software functions within Honeywell [SBG]. You will be an active and integral member of a team to achieve the completion of goals. You will also generate innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with problems and opportunities.
|Job Title||Honeywell is hiring Software Engineer|
|Description||Honeywell is hiring for the position of a Software Engineer.Be part of a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex software functions within Honeywell [SBG].|
|Work Location|| TAMIL NADU, – INDIA
ELCOT- SEZ, PLOT NO.1, ILANDAIKULAM RING ROADNEAR : PANDIKOIL, KARUPPAYURANI POST, Madurai
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
- Requirements and design
- Software architecture and coding
- Feature Definition
- Customer Support
- Verification and Validation
- Ability to code in multiple languages
- Analytical skills & software development skills
6+ years of experience in software product development.
Familiarity with computer languages- VC++, Win32 API, C#, WCF and Socket programming – Primary skills.
Familiarity with frameworks – .Net Core, ASP .Net and Web applications.
Familiarity with development and deployment of REST APIs and SignalR and Angular/React JS.
Familiarity with DB development using both SQL and No SQL.
Familiarity with using common Message Queue platforms
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Understanding various software development lifecycle
- Demonstrate the ability to develop efficient and high quality software
- Knowledge of software configuration management and change management practices
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Effective communicator
- Can quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts
- Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness
- Ability to convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience
- Some relevant experience
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
Apply Now: Click_Here! ( Online Recruitment Drive Link )