Hey all, Welcome to Geeksforjobs
Off campus drive
Honeywell is hiring for the position of a Software Engineer . For more such off campus drive udpates, internship drive updates, free udemy coupons, free test series be active on our website.
|Job Title||Honeywell Is Hiring System Engineer|
|Description||You should act as technical interface to customers and is responsible to ensure that projects are executed within agreed schedule and budget to meet the customer requirements|
|Work Location||Pune – INDIA
56 & 57 Hadapsar Industrial Estate
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Experience in FAS, CCTV,Access control is a Mandate.Executes projects independently with minimal guidance from DL / LE – Control system Hardware/ Software Detail Design, Testing, FAT with customer.
• Review project inputs and tender specification
• Should act as technical interface to customers and is responsible to ensure that projects are executed within agreed schedule and budget to meet the customer requirements
• Preparation and participation for turnover meeting or project review meetings with technical queries and scope clarification and sending out meeting notesIntake Form | Candidate Assessment
• Creates the workbook, folder structure in line with the standard practices & process
• Identifying potential issues, technical risks and flagging them proactively to DL’s
• Ensure defects are monitored and implement identified Corrective Action/Preventive Action to prevent recurrence of captured defects
• Monitors and controls assigned work scope against the project plan, highlights changes to the baselines and risks to the DL ‘s.
• Identify possible improvement opportunities in processes and standards
• Ensures that the prototype developed / final deliverable meets the functional specifications of the end user by doing thorough first level quality checks using quality checklist/software testing/lab testing where applicable
• Ensure common methods, techniques, tools and products as agreed by the knowledge communities / Process Owner Group (POG) Leaders are being effectively applied and provide feedback for future improvement
• Ensures that the deliverables are prepared in line with respect to project standards / approved prototypes and quality documents requirements
• Prepare / Review the RFI (if prepared by engineers) and email communications to customers
• Preparing engineering estimates and reviewing with DL’s
• Ensuring time sheet entry into appropriate buckets by every Friday
• Develop Skills to observe NVAs and give out Kaizen ideas to reduce NVA and maximize VA for customers
• Work towards continuous Improvement while on the job to bring about Kaizen ideas and implement them
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors degree in Engineering
- Knowledge of the systems development lifecycle
- Individual that quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts.
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the organization
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done.
- Ability to adapt to change with ease
- Multi-tasking and has the ability to manage a variety of complicated tasks.
- familiarity with systems
- an understanding of data structures to provide analytical problem solving
Honeywell International Inc. is a publicly traded, multinational conglomerate currently headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States. It primarily operates in 4 areas of business— aerospace and building technologies, performance materials & technologies, and safety & productivity solutions.
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
Apply Now: Click_Here! ( Honeywell Recruitment Drive Link )