Hey all, Welcome to Geeksforjobs
Off Campus Drive 2020
HP is hiring for the position of SW Engineer Firmware. For more such virtual internships, work from home opportunities, free udemy coupons be active on our website.
Applies basic foundation of a function’s principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience.
|Job Title||HP is Hiring SW Engineer Firmware|
|Description||Responsibilities include codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of firmware, including DSP, embedded code, EFI drivers, EFI applications and BIOS|
|Work Location||Bangalore – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment. Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts. Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of firmware, including DSP, embedded code, EFI drivers, EFI applications and BIOS/UEFI.
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on firmware design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other firmware engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately-complex products.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
- Typically 0-2 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience or understanding of firmware design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of firmware and hardware design principles.
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
The Hewlett-Packard Company, commonly shortened to Hewlett–Packard or HP, was an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
Apply Now : Click_Here! (HP Recruitment Drive Link )