Hey all, Welcome to Geeksforjobs
IBM is hiring for the position of associate engineer in multiple locations. IBM is currently conducting off campus drive for all the batches that hold bachelor’s degree.
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree
|Job Title||Associate Systems Engineer|
|Description||Joining IBM Services through our Associates program offers you an opportunity to work with our client teams as they help businesses adapt emerging technologies to change the way they work.|
|Work Location||– India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Your Role and Responsibilities
park growth for our clients and your career
Joining IBM Services through our Associates program offers you an opportunity to work with our client teams as they help businesses adapt emerging technologies to change the way they work.
You’ll develop relevant skills and quickly gain meaningful experience. Your dedicated network of experts and mentors will provide personalized career coaching and emerging technology training; while you solve clients’ most challenging problems with future-defining solutions.
IBM is a digital, cognitive and cloud company changing the way the world works. We harness a culture of creative, innovative thinkers; people who are curious about how technology can transform a business and impact the world.
We’re looking for passionate, original thinkers who want to champion progress furthering their careers and growing their network. If you see yourself as someone who never stops learning, who believes no problem is too big to solve, and who wants to explore a personalized career with IBM, IBM Services is for you.
The IBM Services Associates program puts you on client-facing teams as consultants, developers, designers, data scientists, technical specialists and project managers to help businesses change the way they work.
We tap emerging technologies to create market defining solutions for our clients through our world-class network of experts and specialists, fueled by the energy and eagerness of our IBM Services Associates.
- Take your next step forward. Explore your career opportunities while actively learning and applying emerging technologies, bridging the gap between your education and applying your skills to client challenges
- Make an impact sooner. You’ll get on-the-job learning working with teams interacting directly with client projects and doing work that matters
- Your network is everything. We’ll create strong connections with peers, managers and mentors to provide diverse project exposure, career coaching and feedback for development and growth
Our clients’ technical and business needs are constantly evolving. We’re hiring hardworking individuals eager to apply their knowledge and perspective to challenging work that improves our industries and our world. We prioritize ongoing development of future/in-demand skills around emerging technologies in a culture of coaching and apprenticeship, continuous personal growth, learning, and reinvention.
Your career can take one of many roads at IBM; we’ll help you define a clear vision of how to make the most of what you do best.
Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that literally make the world run today – planes and trains take off on time, bank transactions complete in the blink of an eye and the world remains safe because of the work our developers do. Whether you are working on projects internally or for a client, software development is critical to the success of IBM and our clients worldwide. At IBM, you will use the latest software development tools, techniques and approaches and work leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of.
Attributes, Core skills and Responsibilities
Lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world’s technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Assists in the implementation and support of applications by:
- Defining, analyzing and reviewing technical architecture on required platform and coming up with architecture options and recommendations
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
- Defining, detailing and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Will design, develop and/or re-engineer application components, and integrate software packages, programs, and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
- The Ability to support Technical Consultants and leads in building solutions and providing technical mentoring and guidance.
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there’s no limit to what you can accomplish here.
We always believe that it is deeply important to have the right person for the right job and you are a flawless fit to this strategy. We want people with an openness and ability to learn and who are ready to put good ideas into action. So, go ahead, and grab the opportunities – we wish you outstanding success in your career and inspire you to bring your best self to work with IBM.
There are mainly three rounds- Online Written Test, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Visit geeksforjobs.com to read more on how to apply for this Drive
Any B.E/B.Tech Engineering Graduates are eligible.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Environment: Professional knowledge related to your KRAs that requires you to demonstrate the ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills related to technical, functional, software and soft skills
- Communication/Negotiation: Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties.
- Problem Solving: Recognize job-related problems. Analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, Prepare and recommend solution alternatives. Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Contribution/Leadership: Work on professional projects; work is often reviewed for developmental purposes. Understand the standard mission of the professional group and vision in own area of competence. May directly influence people in own project.
- Impact on Business/Scope: Accountable for individual or team results. You can contribute by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer happiness, or impact immediate costs or expenses.
For more such updates:
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
Apply Now: Click_Here! ( IBM Link )