Hey all, Welcome to Geeksforjobs
- India, which has a history of conflict with Pakistan and China, has faced wars and intrusive threats in sensitive military states.
- The President of India is the supreme commander of the Indian defense system.
- The entire administrative control of the Armed Forces is in the Ministry of Defense.
- The Defense Minister is responsible to Parliament for all matters related to the defense of the country
- The Indian defense system is divided into three services
- The head of the army is estimated at 1,200,000.
- The Indian Army is the second largest army in the world in terms of military personnel.
- The basic responsibility of the military is to protect the territorial integrity of the nation against external aggression.
|South western command||Jaipur|
- Head of Air Force Staff of Air Force Chiefs: 115,000 approx.
- The Indian Air Force is headed by the Air Force with its headquarters in New Delhi.
- They are assured by six Chief Staff Officers, Chiefs of Air Force, Chiefs of Air Force, Deputy Chief Officers, Air Officer in-charge Administration, Air Officer-in-Charge Personnel and Training, and Inspector General of Flight Safety and Inspection.
|Western command||new Delhi|
|South western command||Jodhpur|
- The head of the Indian Navy is the Chief of the Naval Staff with headquarters in New Delhi.
- He is assisted by the Deputy Chief of Naval Staff, the Chief of Personnel, the Chief of Materials and the Deputy Chief of Naval Staff.