Hey all, Welcome to Geeksforjobs
IOCL job vacancy
As India’s flagship Oil & Gas major, Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has been fulfilling the energy needs of the nation for over six decades. With revenue from operations of Rs. 6,05,924 crore and profit after tax of Rs. 16,894 crore for the year 2018-19, Indian Oil is India’s top ranked State owned commercial enterprise in the Fortune Global 500 listing. Indian Oil operates Asia’s one of the largest Refineries, Pipelines and Marketing infrastructure and owns some of the most trusted super
brands like INDANE and SERVO. The R&D Centre of Indian Oil is India’s foremost commercial Centre of research excellence in the areas of lubricants, oil refining, fuel additives, engine testing, materials sciences and environmental sciences. Empowered with the ‘Maharatna’ status, the Vision of Indian Oil is to be ‘The Energy of India’ and ‘A Globally Admired Company’.
|Job Title||IOCL Recruitment Drive For Engineers|
|Description||To fuel its future growth, Indian Oil is looking for energetic and dedicated Graduate Engineers with bright academic record to join Organization as Engineers/Officers|
|Work Location||– India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
To fuel its future growth, Indian Oil is looking for energetic and dedicated Graduate Engineers with
bright academic record to join Organization as Engineers/Officers (DPE Pay Scale: E2 Level) from
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Additionally, selection of few candidates from above disciplines shall also be done for engagement as Graduate Apprentice Engineers (GAEs) in line with Apprenticeship Act, 1961 (and subsequent amendments thereafter). GAEs are offered lump sum monthly stipend for a period of one year and on the basis of their satisfactory performance during the apprenticeship period, they may be absorbed in the Corporation.
Candidates meeting eligibility criteria as below may apply for the advertised
Who can Apply:
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Interested candidates having required educational qualification, valid GATE 20
- marks and meeting eligibility criteria as laid out in this advertisement are eligible to apply for the advertised positions.
- Marks in GATE 2020
- Candidates have to essentially qualify in the GATE-2020 examination in Chemical
- (GATE 2020 code: CH) /Civil (GATE 2020 code: CE) /Electrical (GATE 2020 code:
- EE)/ Mechanical (GATE 2020 code: ME) engineering disciplines in order to be eligible to apply for the advertised posts.
- GATE marks of previous years (2019 or before) shall not be accepted.
- Maximum 26 years as on 30th June, 2020 for General and Economically Weaker
- Sections (EWSs) category candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit for OBC (NonCreamy Layer)/SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) candidates will be
- applicable against reserved posts as per the Presidential Directives as below:
- Category Relaxation in
- Upper Age Limit
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) 3 years
- SC/ST 5 years
- PwBD 10 years
- Domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir between 1.1.1980 &
- 31.12.1989 5 years
- Ex-servicemen & Commissioned Officers (including ECOs/SSCOs) subject to rendering minimum 5 years’ military service and fulfillment of other conditions prescribed by Government of India.
Candidates who have completed/are pursuing Bachelor Degree in Engineering in
any one of the following engineering disciplines are eligible to apply for the
advertised positions : .
i. Chemical Engineering (including Petrochemicals/Polymer/ Plastic
Engineering but excluding Rubber/ Oil/ Paint Technology/ Surfactant
Technology/Ceramics Engineering etc)
ii. Civil Engineering (excluding Construction /Environmental/Transportation
iii. Electrical Engineering (including Electrical & Electronics Engineering but
excluding Electrical & Communication/ Power Engineering/
Telecommunication Engineering etc.)
iv. Mechanical Engineering (excluding Automation/ Bio-medical Engineering/
Automobile/ Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Power/ Production Engineering/
Mining Engineering & Technology, Mining & Machinery/Marine
Engineering/ Textile Engineering/ Robotics/ Welding etc.)
d) Candidates pursuing/completed their graduation (BE/B.Tech) in combined/
integrated disciplines/ inter-disciplinary subjects like Mechatronics/ Robotics etc
will not be eligible
e) Above mentioned inclusions/exclusions in the engineering streams are indicative
and not descriptive. The Corporation reserves the right to take a final decision on
considering/not considering a program beyond the above-mentioned engineering
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
Apply Now : Click_Here
Official notification : Check_Now!