Hey all, Welcome to Geeksforjobs
Free Course On Introduction to IT & Cybersecurity With Free Certification
In this FREE IT and cybersecurity training for beginners, you will learn about the four primary disciplines of information technology (IT) and cybersecurity. This introduction to IT course is designed to help you decide which career path is right for you.
This intro series will do something very few other training sessions actually do: help you make a career decision. We’ll cover four of the primary disciplines of IT and Security to help you decide which career path is right for you, and we’ll help get you on the right track to succeed in the field of your choice. We will also introduce how Cybrary can help prepare you in the chosen field.
What Does this Free IT and Cybersecurity for Beginners Course Cover?
If you are interested in pursuing a career in IT or cybersecurity, then this training course is a great place to start. In this entry-level IT training, you will cover topics like system administration, network engineering, incident response and forensics, and offensive security and penetration testing.
This cybersecurity for beginners course was created to provide students with an overview of IT and cybersecurity basics, so they are better able to decide which IT field they want to pursue for a career. We will help you make the right choice and show you how Cybrary can help you advance in the career you’ve selected.
The course is a total of 4 hours and 21 minutes of clock time, and you will receive a Certificate of Completion upon finishing the training.
Why Learn Cybersecurity?
There are many reasons to get into the cybersecurity industry. First and foremost, there is a huge demand for it. Cyber threats and attacks continue to increase, so the demand for professionals to protect data and other digital assets for organizations continues to grow as well.
In fact, the demand for cybersecurity professionals is actually growing faster than the number of qualified individuals to fulfill that demand. That means that qualified IT professionals are almost guaranteed to find positions that come with a significant amount of job security. Additionally, most cybersecurity professionals earn a healthy salary, especially as they advance in their careers.
Who Can Learn Cybersecurity?
The Introduction to IT and Cybersecurity training course is ideal for anyone who is interested in the IT or cybersecurity industry. It is an entry level IT course, which means there are no prerequisites, and you don’t have to have any previous IT work experience. It consists of a general overview that will help you as you consider a career in IT or cybersecurity.
What Jobs are Available in Cybersecurity?
- Penetration Tester – professionals who learn how to legally hack into systems, networks, software, etc. to discover vulnerabilities in security
- Security Generalist – typically an all-around cybersecurity analyst for smaller organizations
- Security Architect – this IT professional designs, builds, and maintains the implementation of computer and network security for an organization
- Network Security Engineer – typically a role found in bigger organizations that is responsible for managing the security of the organization’s network software and hardware
- Cryptographer – creates ways to encrypt sensitive data for individual and corporate privacy
- Incident Response Analyst – these are the first responders to security breaches or issues
- Forensic Malware Analyst – this security professional focuses on malware, where it came from, what it does, etc.
- Security Auditor – this professional is responsible for reporting on an organizations security system’s effectiveness and how it can be improved
- Security Trainer – trains other security personnel
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
Enroll Now : Click_Here ( IT & Cybersecurity )