Hey all, Welcome to Geeksforjobs
The Java programming language is primarily designed to develop Internet applications by providing platform independence. C ++ programming languages only support developing a stand-alone application, it can only be executed in existing systems, cannot be executed from remote systems via network calls. .
Definition of java
Java is a very simple, high-level, secure, multi-tiered, platform-independent, object-oriented programming language. It was developed by James Microsing at SUN Microsystems in the 1990s for developing Internet applications. Its first application was issued in 1996. It is a descendant of C, C ++ complex, misleading and unsafe. Therefore, in Java, we cannot see the most terrible topics such as hint, structure, union, operator overloading, multiple inheritance, s and many more.
Java features / buzzwords of java
Java programming has the following features to support Internet application development
- object oriented
- high performance
- Architecture neutral
Terminology used in programming languages
- source code: Developer Written Program; It is written according to the programming language syntax.
- Compiled Code: Compiler generated program that converts from source code
- The compiler: This is a translation program that converts source code into machine language at once.
- Interpreter: It is also a translation program that converts source code into machine language
- Executable code: OS easily understandable program (.exe files)
- compilation: It is a process of translating source code into compiled code.
- Performance: It is a process of running compiled code to get the output.
Types of applications
- Stand-alone applications
- Internet applications
We have two divisions of complete java
- Full Java according to SUN
- Complete Java as per Software Industry
SUN Complete Java
Software Industry Complete Java
- Core java
- Advanced java
- The framework
Implementation of Java to achieve platform independence
In Java, as a solution to achieve platform independence, James Gosling and his team invented a new format code, called bytecode, generated by compiler and translator software, called JVM, To translate it into the machine language of the current client OS.
There is an intermediate format that can only be understood by the JVM.
Java Virtual Machine – is software that performs Java biotech by converting bytecode into the machine language of the current operating system’s understanding format.
Java file extension
- The “.java” extension file is called the source code developed by the developer
- The “.class” extension file is called compiled code that contains a biotecode that is generated by the compiler from the source code.
Slogan of java
“Write once, run anywhere (work)”