Hey all, Welcome to Geeksforjobs
Epiroc’s Management Trainee 1
Epiroc’s is hiring for the position of management trainee. For more such off campus drives, internships and free courses with certification.
Knowledge / Educational requirements:
BE / B.Tech, ME/MTech (Preferable) – Mechanical /Manufacturing/Metallurgy
Energetic, positive and open minded, team player, willing to learn and approachable
- Good interpersonal, analytical skills, leadership skills, people management and customer management skills
- Good communication skills
- Open for constructive feedback
- Ability to cope with pressure and setbacks.
Role and Responsibilities:
- To be on the top of all assigned tasks and assisting with day-to-day operations.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and other learning opportunities.
- Keenly observe and learn from the colleagues around.
- Taking detailed notes and liaising with Managers, Supervisors, and other senior staff.
- Take ownership for the assigned tasks.
- Work on PDM/PLM systems associated with engineering release processes & systems.
- Continuously look for innovations and better way to improve efficiency, productivity and support team in upgrading all the processes on continuous basis.
- Proactively seek marketing feedback and achieve deep understanding of business needs
- Interact with different department of the PC & marketing and ensure smooth work flow and customer satisfaction
- Study the marketing requirements, establish plan for the projects and track the status
- Think out of the box.
- Be positive and open-minded and collaborate with all stake holders in an efficient way
- Reporting to the manager in a timely and efficient manner
- Lives the Epiroc core values and extended values and actively promotes the same across the organisation
- Always adheres to Epiroc’s policies.
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
Apply Now: Click Here (Recruitment Drive)