Hey all, Welcome to Geeksforjobs
Off Campus Drive 2020
Mastercard is hiring for the position of Software Engineer. For more such virtual internships, work from home opportunities, free udemy coupons be active on our website.
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible.
Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company.
|Job Title||Mastercard is Hiring Software Engineer|
|Description||Responsible for the analysis design development and delivery of SRE solutions for the Program
Defines SRE requirements for new endpoints features sites technology stacks etc.
|Work Location||Pune – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Software Engineer II-5 – SRE
Customer Data Management SRE team comprises of high performing, co-located individuals representing different functional roles with all the necessary skills to build and deliver Reliability and Resiliency features for Customer Data Applications/APIs/Services.
Responsible for the analysis, design, development and delivery of SRE (Service Reliability Engineering) solutions for the Program
Defines SRE requirements for new endpoints, features, sites, technology stacks etc., while adhering to standards, processes and best practices
- Deliver large or medium-sized features as an individual contributor with advanced knowledge within SRE discipline, leading a segment of several features or a larger initiative, or may formally supervise a small team, and assigns day-to-day work.
- Develops & maintains CI/CD pipelines, Release automation workflows, Repositories, Access Control
- Manages Environments (within scope) for issues, planned activities, outages, vulnerabilities
- Ensures Resilient Architectures and Implementations
- Engineer resiliency into the service vs reacting to incidents
- Lends focus across the team and apply techniques and tools to continually improve performance against Service Level Objectives (SLOs):
- Incident response
- Manages Releases with creation of implementation plans, SRE functional test-cases, communication templates, Change Tickets & striving to zero-downtime deployments using B/G tactics.
- Manage System documentation and participate in PCI certification, Certificate renewals, BCP, DR exercises for the Program’s Services
Oversees and provides technical support to junior team members
All About You
Bachelor of Engineering or Technology in Computer Science or Master’s degree in related discipline
Life cycle mindset:
Appreciates the mix of new development, maintenance and support required by delivering and supporting solutions
Solution design and integration for moderate to complex systems with multiple integration points and working with cross-functional teams to realize and maintain the solutions
Self-starter who works with little direction, constantly seeks and advances new ways of doing things, keeps abreast of relevant technologies and trends
Proven leadership skills, including the ability to lead others with or without direct authority
Excellent communication (written and oral), customer facing and presentation skills for a variety of audiences
Due to COVID-19, most of Mastercard employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact [email protected] and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
Apply Now : Click_Here! (Recruitment Drive link )