Hey all, Welcome to Geeksforjobs
Off Campus Drive 2020
McAfee is hiring for the position of software engineer. For more such updates related to off campus drives, internship drives, free udemy coupons be active on our website.
|Job Title||McAfee is Hiring Software Engineer|Hiring for Freshers|
|Description||You will work with the other development teams to create new features for the product,
You will establish detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases which are streamlined for automation
|Work Location||Bangalore – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Software Engineer amazing organisations don’t just happen. Vision, strategy and new ideas come to life through exquisite execution.
Help create the future of McAfee, where our diverse talent and culture provide the competitive advantage to help McAfee win big! Do you have passion for security and excited about working on some of the most complex security challenges?
Do you want to be part of the team that shapes the security posture of some of the world’s largest enterprises and protects millions of users and their systems across the globe? If so, then McAfee would like to talk to you about your next role About our company, we at McAfee believe that no one person, product, or organisation can fight cybercrime alone.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers.
We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously.
For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the Role:
- You will work with the other development teams to create new features for the product
- You will establish detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases which are streamlined for automation
- You will help debug and fix customer issues and attend live debugging sessions
- You will report to the Engineering manager.
- You will work in and agile development/testing environment
- You will develop software as the primary job responsibility; Design, debugs and tests complex software in any field e.g., systems software, software development tools, applications, UI’s, web.
- May work directly with Java, C#, MS-SQL and other software technologies developing security products.
- Usually hold an academic degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering.
- The software development engineer role is unique role that calls for a passion for software development, providing an immense opportunity to develop wide-reaching code and tools.
- As Software Development Engineer at McAfee you will help the team not only build the declared vision, but to also contribute to the product roadmap with your suggestions and innovations
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We’re serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
Apply Now : Click_Here ( Recruitment Drive )