Hey all, Welcome to Geeksforjobs
Off Campus Drive 2020
Indian Institute of Science (IISc) is hiring for the position of Project Staff (Mechanical Systems Design). For more such off campus drives, internships and free courses be active on our platform.
|Job Title||Mechanical Systems Design Engineer Job at IISc|
|Description||Indian Institute of Science (IISc) is hiring for the position of Project Staff (Mechanical Systems Design). For more such off campus drives, internships and free courses be active on our platform.|
|Work Location||Karnataka – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Mechanical Systems Design Engineer for design and development of mechanical equipment involving rotor dynamics, vibration and acoustic noise, fatigue, fracture & damage tolerance, system integration and qualification of design through industry standard tests and best practices.
B.E/B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech in Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering with mechanical systems related product development experience including material and structural design, CAE analysis, finite element analysis, product performance optimization, understanding of related industry standard testing and qualification processes.
- Basic understanding of solid mechanics with ability to analyze theoretically elementary structural components under static and dynamics loads;
- Basic understanding of mechanical systems design concepts and principles involving static and dynamic load bearing members;
- Medium to advance level working experience in solid modeling using at least one solid modeling software such as Catia;
- At least a basic level understanding and ability to solve simple problems of analysis and design of structural components under static and dynamic loads using commercial finite element software;
- At least a basic level understanding and ability to solve simple optimization problem involving mechanical component geometry and material selection choices for prescribed loads;
- Industry or academic research experience in mechanical system and product development process with at least one area of design expertise – solid modeling / vibration and acoustics / rotor dynamics / fatigue, Fracture & Damage Tolerance;
- Industry or academic research experience in mechanical testing or related data analysis and qualification process with at least one area of expertise – static tests with metallic or composite materials / vibration and acoustic tests / rotor dynamic tests / fatigue, fracture & Damage Tolerance Tests.
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
Apply Now : Click Here (Recruitment Drive link)