Hey all, Welcome to Geeksforjobs
MetricStream is a market leader in Enterprise-wide GRC and Quality Solutions. Its GRC platform is widely used in Fortune 500 and Fortune 2000 organizations in industries as diverse as pharmaceutical, high tech manufacturing, energy, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, food and beverages and automotive to manage quality processes, manage corporate policies, manage regulatory and industry-mandated compliance and corporate governance initiatives. MetricStream is now expanding its GRC footprint in the mobile space with a specific focus on hybrid builds (on Android & iOS). Towards this objective, the organization is seeking to enhance its existing mobile team.
MetricStream’s product portfolio comprises of a comprehensive suite of applications based on the patent-pending Enterprise GRC Platform. The applications are designed to manage compliance with quality standards, industry regulations, risk programs, and corporate policies.
In addition, MetricStream’s ComplianceOnline.com portal is used by over one million compliance professionals worldwide to improve their work productivity and professional growth. MetricStream, along with its network of partners, provides cloud, implementation, post-sales support, and validation services for its solutions to ensure that customers realize the maximum value from their investments.
Graduation degree: BTech / BE / MCA
|Starts at||:||Wed, Feb 12, 11:00 AM, IST|
|Ends at||:||Tue, Mar 31, 11:59 PM, IST|
|Duration||:||1 hour 50 minutes|
|Job Title||Software Engineer|
|Description||Candidate will be part of MetricStream implementation team and will be working on designing and developing applications. You will work closely with MetricStream’s customers, product management, QA and support organizations to develop and deliver high-quality applications|
|Estimated salary||Per year – [ 5.5 LPA ] (INR)|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
C, SQL, PL / SQL, Java
· Job Location: Bangalore
· Interview Location: Bangalore (Outstation Candidates should be willing to travel to Bangalore for interview)
· CTC: 5.5 Lac / Annum
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Note: Candidates willing to commit a minimum of 24 months need only apply.
1.Candidates should be willing to travel to Bangalore for the final round of interview.
2.Candidates will be offered job profiles and positions based on the MAPIT score.
- Functional computer systems.
- Min. 1 MBPS internet speed per PC.
- Updated Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox Browser with the most recent version; Note: IE is not supported.
- Power Back-up for Computer Systems during the Exam.
- You should have access to your mail ID.
- You should have the Soft-Copy of your CV (with picture) to upload (Optional).
- You should Fill all the academic details correctly.
- Before starting the test you should ensure that the Computer is connected with high speed internet and meets all the technical requirements as mentioned.
- Once you start the test, it is recommended to pursue it in one go for the complete duration.
- You should not move or go outside the test window as they will be marked suspicious and if tried to do so repeatedly the test may get terminated.
- You are not allowed to use any mobile phones or Calculators during the test process.
For more such updates:
JOIN OUR : WHATSAPP GROUP
JOIN OUR : TELEGRAM GROUP
Apply Now: Click_Here! ( Online Recruitment Drive Link )