Hey all, Welcome to Geeksforjobs
Recruitment Drive 2020
Microsoft is hiring for the position of Consultant. For more such off campus drives, internship drives and free courses be updated on our website.
|Job Title||Microsoft is Hiring Consultant|
|Description||The role will require both a broad and deep industry knowledge and the ability to design solutions by mapping customer business expectations to reusable end to end business application solutions.|
|Work Location||Hyderabad – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
The Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Consultant helps identify, pursue and close strategic business development opportunities, whilst continually contributing to existing project success. Therefore, the Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Consultant must be effective in fostering executive level relationships.
You will play a key role in leveraging partners and off-shore teams as part of the overall Microsoft services delivery model. Additionally, you will assist to improve the mapping of industry specific requirements to the functions of the new Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement platform.
Identifying solution gaps and developing solution options, such as the inclusion of components from Independent Software Vendors, other Microsoft products or customer-specific customizations, is also crucial in this role.
The Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Consultant must be able to cover the following tasks:
- Establish an overview of the requirements defined by the customer including definition of business, technical, and architectural requirements.
- Recognize any inconsistencies, assumptions, and critical elements.
- Aid in the design of the end-to-end functional architecture and solution design.
- Document, propose and discuss the architecture and solution options, recommendations and implications.
- Facilitate and accelerate the decision process, considering the customer’s business strategy, drivers, requirements and challenges; whilst bearing in mind the relevant industry trends.
- Implementation of Dynamics 365 including configuration, customization and development of the Dynamics 365 platform.
This is a unique opportunity for individuals with a profound CRM solution background.
The role will require both a broad and deep industry knowledge and the ability to design solutions by mapping customer business expectations to reusable end-to-end business application solutions.
The Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Consultant will engage in senior level business decision maker discussions related to agility, business value, and business processes. This position will focus on delivery of the largest, most complex, and most strategic projects.
- Ability to apply advanced analysis skills in principals of the Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Solution to provide detailed, reliable solutions and estimates for service implementation.
- Up-to-date and in-depth experience with implementations of large CRM solutions, such as Microsoft’s Dynamics 365 CE and/or competitive CRM solutions such as SalesForce, SAP or Oracle.
- Understanding of competitive technology to accurately assess feasibility of migrating customer solutions from, and/or integrating with customer solutions hosted on non-Microsoft platforms.
- Advanced business knowledge in Customer Relationship Management, Marketing, and/or Field Services, and relevant fields within one or more industries.
- Knowledge in Cloud environments (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) with relative experience in Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services or similar.
- Provide quality oversight throughout the entire project lifecycle.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and demonstrate proficient management skills.
- Deliver effective strategic presentations to audiences of varied sizes and possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A sincere passion for the customer, which is demonstrated through professionalisms and striving for excellence in all aspects of the customer experience.
- Education level/Qualifications: Higher relevant education preferred.
- Extensive, relevant work experience including expertise in enterprise architecture and business solutions deployment.
- Flexible with travel. Travel (up to 25%) is an integral part of this job as well as high levels of recognition and visibility. Living close to a major city/airport will be an advantage.
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
Apply Now : Click Here (Recruitment Drive)