Hey all, Welcome to Geeksforjobs
Company: Morgan Stanley
Position: Junior Java Developer (Full Stack)
1. Good problem solving skills
2. Good in data structures and algorithms
3. Good communication skills
4. Core JAVA knowledge
Batch: Any Graduate
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. We advise, originate, trade, manage and distribute capital for governments, institutions and individuals. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. We provide you a superior foundation for building a professional career where you can learn, achieve and grow.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
1. Owning the development of high-quality system components
2. Participating in design and code reviews and knowledge sharing amongst the global team
3. Occasional support and weekend release scheduling
Join our group (get 100% off udemy courses coupons)(Every Week)
Whatsapp Group : Click_Here!
Telegram Group : Click_Here!
The role offers the opportunity to:
1. Extend your technical knowledge with challenging projects and the use of new technologies
2. Interact with business people and learn about derivatives products and processes
3. Work in an open environment where everyone can express their views and make a significant contribution
Apply Now: Click_Here!