Hey all, Welcome to Geeksforjobs
Netflix job vacancy 2020
Netflix is hiring for the position of publicity coordinator. For more such off campus drive updates, free test series, free udemy coupons, and internship drive updates be active on our website.
|Job Title||Netflix Is Hiring Publicity Coordinator|
|Description||The Coordinator will play a key role in supporting the growing India Publicity team across both films and series. Netflix has grown to have over 167 million members in over 190 countries and counting. It’s an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment|
|Work Location||Mumbai – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Do you live and breathe movies and television? Do you stay ahead of the curve and take in the latest TV shows and films across different platforms? Are you eager? Is there truly no task too big or too small? We may have just the opportunity for the right person to join our Originals Publicity team.
This is the chance to work with a team that is transforming digital viewing through quality series and movies that launch worldwide with all episodes available at once, and an innovative platform that enables viewers to watch at any time, on any device.
With popular movies and series such as Sacred Games, Stranger Things, Narcos, Irishman, Birdbox, Chopsticks and many more. Netflix has grown to have over 167 million members in over 190 countries and counting. It’s an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment.
The Coordinator will play a key role in supporting the growing India Publicity team across both films and series. Tasks are varied, extensive and timely. They will include but are not limited to: working with the department to put in place a set of best practices that enable us to move quicker, bigger and better; assisting with talent travel and interview schedules – both booking travel and managing itineraries; supporting junket, premiere and press day activations; coordinating with outside agencies and vendors to track contracts and ensure timely payment; assisting with meeting schedules and facilitation, including help putting together presentations and coordinating audiovisual needs; tracking top press coverage on key titles; updating various lists, documents and charts on the department’s Google Drive; other ad-hoc duties as assigned and key Netflix Media Center responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Uploading documents, photos, video and other material to the Netflix Media Center as required
- Keeping timelines of debuts and releases
- Organizing & executing Media Center approvals
- Creating usernames and managing user databases
- Assigning screeners and managing press lists
- Assisting in the upkeep of department documents and trackers
- Invitee lists for premieres/events
The successful candidate is:
- Confident and able to express ideas thoughtfully and with passion.
- Meticulous about the details. Every single one of them.
- Thorough, completes tasks and follows up.
- Passionate about entertainment. A rabid fan of television, film and pop culture.
- Scrappy, resourceful and relentless in trying to find a solution before escalating issues.
- Able to anticipate potential problems and knows when to ask for help.
- Aware that the world of publicity is not a 9-5 job.
- Organized, organized, organized
- Poised, not scared to speak up with the team, and mature.
- Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously under deadlines and pressure.
- Able to pivot and adapt to shifting priorities without missing a beat.
- A proactive and positive thinker and a contributor to the team.
- Knows Google Drive like the back of their hand.
- Able to function effectively as a part of a loosely coupled but highly aligned team.
- Effective in dealing with global PR agencies, talent reps and internal executives.
- A great communicator – via email, by phone, in person-and simultaneously.
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
Apply Now : Click_Here