Hey all, Welcome to Geeksforjobs
About Nokia Software
Nokia Software is the leading solutions provider in the telecoms software market helping to drive large-scale service and network operations automation and digital business transformation in support of customer migrations to 5G.
|Job Title||Nokia is Hiring Solution Engineer|
|Description||As Solution Engineer, you have exciting career opportunities at a time when Nokia is driving the way Telecom Operators & Service providers are transforming to the Cloud, NFV and SDN.|
|Work Location||Chennai – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Built on Nokia’s cloud-native Common Software Foundation (CSF), Nokia’s multi-vendor and multi-network software solutions enrich and secure user experiences; automate operations and infrastructure; and enable new revenue streams and cost efficiencies.
Our NSW/CS&C/GSID/Platform Delivery Unit Services (Nokia Software/Core Services & Care Network/Global SI Delivery/Platform Delivery Unit – Americas) organization has opportunity for an experienced Solution Engineer.
As Solution Engineer, you have exciting career opportunities at a time when Nokia is driving the way Telecom Operators & Service providers are transforming to the Cloud, NFV and SDN.
You shall be engaged in Cloudband, Cloud Platforms and NFV (vIMS, vPPC, vEPC, …) delivery projects, spanning the NOKIA Cloud portfolio as well 3th party Cloud infrastructures.
As a Cloud Solution Engineer you will participate in Nokia’s Cloud/NFV/SDN customer delivery projects, spanning High- and Low-Level Design, Test & Customer acceptance Design (Strategy, Test Cases), NOKIA and Customer lab integration & validation, delivery (install and commissioning in the field) and customer field acceptance.
You shall perform solution-based install, configuration and acceptance of pre-architected solutions, either remote or on-site – to that end, some travel to customer sites will be required. You shall also provide remote or on-site support to other engineers during installation, acceptance and diagnosis activities and take care of integration issue handling during deployment.
Job Responsibilities & Competencies
- Create and customize Method of Procedure and Acceptance Test Procedure for Cloudband Infrastructure Software (CBIS) /Cloudband Application Manager (CBAM) /Nokia Container Services (NCS) solutions
- Configure Spine and leaf switches for the Cloud infrastructure based on Low Level Design
- Deploy CBIS, CBAM, NCS solutions
- Execute ATP to get acceptance
- Support Virtual Network Function on-boarding in debugging issues and providing resolution
- Integrate the Cloud systems with Fault Management and Performance Management systems.
- Integrate with 3rd party orchestrator
- Support Vertical Integration and Horizontal End to End integration.
- Provide customer knowledge transfer for the deployment
- Be available to work with international customer projects in different time zones
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science / Electronics /Telecommunication / Electrical engineering /related engineering field
- One to three Years’ experience in IT/Telecommunications with at least 1 years’ experience focused on Cloud Infrastructure deployments
- Hands-on experience on Linux System Administration.
- Knowledge on NFV & SDN
- Hands-on experience Virtual Infrastructure Management systems
- Knowledge with IP Networking and experience to configure L2/L3 Switches and routers.
- Hands-on experience with IPMI, ILO, BIOS and Firmware Upgrades
- Excellent communication skills (written/verbal) and the ability to work well in a global team environment
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to analyze technical problems around product installation, configuration, integration
Having following skills/Certifications will be a Plus
- Strong skills with python, and yaml, etc.
- Knowledge of data formats (XML, JSON, etc.)
- Certifications such as RHCSA (Red Hat Certified System Administrator)
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
Apply Now : Click_Here! (Nokia Drive link )