Hey all, Welcome to Geeksforjobs
Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2020 Hiring Freshers As Apprentices of Any Degree Graduates
Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2020: Ordnance Factory Board consisting of the Indian Ordnance Factories is an Government agency under the control of department of defence production Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
Company: Ordanance Factory Board
Website: Ordanance Factory
Wikipedia: Ordanance Factory Wiki
Job Profile: Apprentices
Degree Needed: BE/B.Tech/Diploma
Passout Year: 2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021
Total Vacancies: 23 Posts
Job Location: Ambarnath, Maharastra
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Year
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2020 Salary:
- Rs. 9,000/- PM for Graduate Apprentices, Rs. 8,000/- PM for Technician Apprentices.
- Electrical Engineering-1 Post
- Electrical & ELectronics-1 Post
- Mechanical Engineering-3 Posts
- Metallurgy Engineering-3 Posts
- Chemical Engineering-1 Post
- Civil Engineering-1 Post
- Electrical Engineering-2
- Elect & Electronics Engineering-2 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering-4 Posts
- Metallurgy Engineering-5 Posts
Engineering/ Graduate Apprentice:
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or technology or equivalent qualification granted by a State Technical Board, or recognized by the State Govt. concerned or the Central Government.
Diploma Technician Apprentices:
- Holds a diploma in Engineering or technology or equivalent qualification granted by a State Technical Board, or recognized by the State Govt. concerned or the Central Government.
- The eligible candidate after scrutiny of documents will be called for verification of original documents and selection will be made on the merit list prepared and marks obtained in the Final Year (Final Semester) examination and clearing Medical Examination.
- Only Fresh pass out students are eligible for apprenticeship training only up to 3 years after passing their degree/diploma. Engineering Graduates or Diploma Holders/Certificate Holders who had training or job experience for a period of one year or more after attaining the essential qualifications shall NOT be eligible for being engaged as an apprentice under the act.
How to Apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates send the typed application on a plain paper in the format given in the notification, must be sent to following postal address latest by 24th October 2020 (21 days from the date of publication in employment news paper).
- Date of Publication: 3rd October 2020- 9th October 2020
The General Manager,
Official Notification: Click Here
HR Interview Questions of Reliance of Ordnance Factory: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted of Ordnance Factory: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Given Link And Never Miss Update.
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2021 Batch: Click Here
TCS NQT 2021 Registration Begins, Check Hiring Process, Eligibility Criteria and Test Pattern: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2020: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Cognizant Latest News: Up To 20K+ Employees Will Be Hired: Click here
Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone- Idea 2 Gb Per Day Data Plan Comparison: Click here
Lenovo Legion Three Gaming Laptops Launched In India: Click here
COVID-19 Live Tracker India & Coronavirus Live Update: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
List of Best Sites To Watch Free Movies Online in 2020: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here
Google Certification 100,000 Courses For Online Certificates: Click here