Hey all, Welcome to Geeksforjobs
- The minimum distance at which a person can comfortably and uniquely see an object is called the least distance specific vision.
- The minimum distance of vision of a normal healthy human being is about 25 cm.
- There are mainly three common defects of vision. They are
- Long sight
- Some people cannot see the object over long distances, but can clearly see nearby objects called myopia
- Also called “myopia”
- The maximum focal length for these people is less than 2.5 cm
- It is also known as foresight
- Individuals with hypermetropia can see distant objects clearly but cannot see objects at close distances
- The minimum focal length of the eye lens is greater than 2.27 cm for a person with hypermetropia
- It is a vision defect when the accommodation potential of the eye usually decreases with aging.
- For most people, the near point slowly fades away.
- They find it difficult to see the surrounding objects clearly and clearly
- Is a complex phenomenon
- Atoms or molecules that come in contact with light absorb light energy and emit some part of light energy in different directions.
- The effect of light on a molecule or atom depends on the size of the atom or molecule.
- CV Raman explained the occurrence of light spills in gases and liquids.