Hey all, Welcome to Geeksforjobs
Off campus drive 2020
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy.
Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 305 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
Job Description Summary:
The candidate will be involved in the development team and is expected to be a self-starter, team player and strong driver for results and continual improvement.
Job responsibilities include:
- Understanding of core products and the organization
- Develop prototypes and simulations of innovative improvements to the services infrastructure and functionality
- Focused on developing code. Code is well-commented and typically improves after one or more code reviews
- Will be Involved in discussion with senior leader and architect about development plan and design; Produces code that is sufficiently supported by test units
- Has a basic understanding of technical concepts required for specialized field
- Work with engineers and other cross functional teams including Research, Project Management, Quality Assurance, Operations etc. to develop great software that meets market needs with respect to functionality, reliability, performance, scalability
|Job Title||PayPal Is Hiring Software Engineer 1|
|Description||The candidate will be involved in the development team and is expected to be a self-starter, team player and strong driver for results and continual improvement.|
|Work Location||Bangalore – India
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
Apply Now: Click Here (Recruitment Drive)