Hey all, Welcome to Geeksforjobs
The random process is a family of two variable_play space and time functions.
Random process classification:
There are mainly four types of random processes:
- Discrete random process
- Continuous random process
- Continuous random sequence
- Discrete random order
Random Process Type:
In practical situations, random processes can be classified into different types based on their frequency components.
- Low pass random process
- Bandpass random process
- Bandlemmed random process
- Narrow random process
Static properties of random process:
- The statistically random process has three properties
- Cross correlation
The random process that satisfies the ergodic theorem is called the ergodic process.
- Noise can be defined as an unwanted electrical signal.
- Many disturbances of an electrical nature create noise in communication systems.
- Noise is classified into two groups based on the source.
- 1. External noise
- 2. Eternal Noise
Noise whose sources are external to the receiver is called external noise.
- Atmospheric noise
- Supernatural noise
- Industrial noise
Noise created within a system is called internal noise.
- Made a noise
- Transit time noise
- Shimmering noise
- Thermal noise