Hey all, Welcome to Geeksforjobs
Microsoft Research Fellow 2021
Microsoft Research India invites applications for its Research Fellows Program. The Research Fellows program exposes bright, young minds in India to world-class research and the state-of-the-art in technology.
The program prepares students for careers in research, engineering, as well as entrepreneurship. MSR India has some of the best researchers pushing the frontiers of computer science and technology.
Apply with your resume and at least one letter of recommendation. As part of the additional attachments, please attach the following two files.
Attachment 1: Candidate Information Document
Please download this text file and fill it out: Candidate Information Template. Instructions are provided in the file. Upload the filled file as the first attachment.
Attachment 2: Statement of Purpose
Please briefly (one or two paragraphs) answer the following questions in your statement of purpose and upload it as the second attachment.
- Briefly summarize one of the projects (or multiple closely related projects) that you have worked on. Describe your process of thinking through the steps you took in working on the project.
- Why do you want to apply for MSRI RF program? If you wish, you may also highlight specific projects or researchers whose work interest you.
- What, if any, are your career goals for the future? Describe a problem that you feel needs attention, and what do you see as the broad directions to approaching it.
|Job Title||Microsoft Is Hiring Research Fellow|
|Description||Microsoft Research India invites applications for its Research Fellows Program. The Research Fellows program exposes bright, young minds in India to world-class research and the state-of-the-art in technology.|
|Work Location||Bangalore – India
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
RFs spend 1 to 2 years at MSR India. Different projects require a different combination of skills. Current and past RFs have worked on: solving deep theoretical problems, pushing the boundaries of AI, designing new programming languages, field work in rural India, prototyping communication and sensing hardware, and building software systems. Regardless, they all consistently aim to create academic, industry and societal impact.
Candidates should have completed their bachelor’s (BE/BTech/BS) or master’s degree (ME/MTech/MS) in Computer Science (or related areas) by Summer 2021. We evaluate candidates on a combination of factors including academic performance, raw smarts, development skills, and passion for research and software development. Microsoft offers an inclusive work environment, and we value diversity in our workforce.
Benefits and Perks
- Industry leading healthcare
- Giving programs
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
Apply Now: Click Here (Recruitment Drive)