Hey all, Welcome to Geeksforjobs
Salesforce.com is a company name / vendor. We can say in Salesforce that we can store data securely. It is a cloud-based company and does not require software so that we can build our application in any browser.
Salesforce.com CRM / Frame Functions / Tools.
force.com is a platform for development and you can build your own applications.
CRM: (Customer Relationship Management)
The relationship between customer and management is called customer relationship management. Salesforce takes vendor CRM and their applications are called Salesforce CRM. The manager must maintain a friendly, trusting relationship.
OBJECTS in CRM:
Camp, lead, account, contact, opportunity. Product. Not related to Salesforce, Dynamic CRM These objects are concepts in CRM.
If the customer has given some tasks (special) and even given in some time, then the manager wants to do that work in what is called real time.
There are two real-time messengers:
- Sand box
Sand Box is the testing environment and we will develop applications in Sand Box.http://www.test.salesforce.com
We want to create an account in salesforce.com to use real time. We can call Salesforce SDFC: com (SDFC).
- Infra as a service
- Platform as a service
- software as a service
- Build session: development of architecture.
- Deployment: Deployment is used for deployment
We have two Salesforce.com:
- Standard: The application given by SDFC is called Standard. <एसडीएफसी> Given by
- Custom: What we make falls under custom.
Standard: Salesforce.com Products
Practice: Force. Com
- Item C
These skeletons or applications, objects, regions are called meta data.
- Logo – Salesforce and will be represented on the Salesforce page for the year.
- Search – We called it the Global Search Bar
- Username – Our Profile
- Setup – We will get the force.com page
- Support – When we need help from Salesforce we can click
- Applications – What we have created will be stored
- Version – We used the unlimited version