Hey all, Welcome to Geeksforjobs
Innovative strength, a passion for technology, sustainability, responsibility and an uncompromising commitment to quality and excellence – this is what Siemens has exemplified for 170 years and it is what our claim “Ingenuity for life” stands for. “Ingenuity” means innovation, engineering skill and genius.
For us, it also holds a sense of community: we are united in our actions and work in partnership with our customers. As a globally operating technology company, we rigorously leverage the advantages that our setup provides.
With our positioning along the electrification value chain, we have knowhow that extends from power generation to intelligent power transmission and distribution to the most efficient energy use. And with our outstanding strengths in automation, we are well equipped for the future and the digital age.
For close to 170 years, our success has been built on market-leading technologies and convincing business models. Innovation at Siemens means ideas that earn money. They can be products, solutions and services that set benchmarks – in the world of technology and beyond.
In fiscal 2016, which ended on September 30, 2016, Siemens generated revenue of €79.6 billion and net income of €5.6 billion. At the end of September 2016, the company had around 351,000 employees worldwide.
At the Research in Digitalization and Automation team in Bangalore, India researchers focus on affordable healthcare solutions, automation engineering, embedded systems, energy systems, software technologies, and water technologies; to create breakthrough innovations that help differentiate Siemens products and services.
The Development Services India is an in-house global competence center for product development that assists Siemens in differentiating their solutions through software. Our team of about 3,000 professionals is an important part of the global network of software experts within Siemens. We have offices in Bangalore, Chennai, Gurgaon, Noida and Pune.
|Job Title||Siemens is hiring Software Developer|
|Description||Responsible for the Development and Execution and Maintenance of test automation scripts for a product
Develop, execute and maintain Automation Test Suites for Functional and Performance Tests
|Estimated salary||Per month – (Best in Industry) (INR)|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
- Required to work on Test Automation Framework Development, Test Case Execution, Test Report generation and distribution
- Responsible for the Development and Execution and Maintenance of test automation scripts for a product
- Develop, execute and maintain Automation Test Suites for Functional and Performance Tests
- Requirement analysis, design and delivery of the test automation suite
- Create efficient and effective test datasets for system, smoke and performance testing
- Coordinate and set up the test environments for different types of tests, which involves configuration the product under test
Experience & Skills:
- 0-2 years of total experience in Software Development/ Test Automation
- Expertise in programming with Object Oriented Language preferably C#
- Expertise with .NET Framework 3.5 or higher
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
- Expertise in Test Automation Library creation
- Generic knowledge on network, Web services and IT tools
- Preference if experience with Industrial Automation Domain
- Experience in Ranorex test automation framework would be a plus
Internet of Things
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
Apply Now: Click_Here! ( Online Recruitment Drive Link )